All Things Sephora

v0ltagekid

Hi Voltage ~ I understand exactly how you feel-my youngest sister was the favorite and it was always obvious during Christmas time. It's really hard and it hurts. Get something with that gift card- it'll make you feel better. xoxo
Thanks hon... yea it's a big difference with him...
Like his birthday, he got a car, I got a lunch lol..

Yea I'll use the gift card today xD
It will definitely make me feel better

shontay07108

I had a mini MUFE smokey extravagant that I really liked so I may get the full size. Have you tried Diorshow?
Yeah, Diorshow was the first high end mascara I tried because it was a sephora best seller. I found it clumpy. Gave me spider lashes. Same with YSL, but not quite as bad. I really like that mufe mascara because it separates and it's never clumpy.

DILLIGAF

Yeah, Diorshow was the first high end mascara I tried because it was a sephora best seller. I found it clumpy. Gave me spider lashes. Same with YSL, but not quite as bad. I really like that mufe mascara because it separates and it's never clumpy.
MUFE was my first HE mascara. I then moved on to Lancome and then Dior. I have an Armani, Lancome and YSL waiting in the wings but my favorite mascara is Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes and Voluminous Million Lashes Excess. They make me look like I have falsies on, but I have pretty long lashes to start with.

DILLIGAF

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a good holiday!
I am like stuck to my bed today, not feeling well at all.

My aunt got it right, gave me a gift card for sephora yay! now what to buy :D
I went to return the Smashbox Double Exposure palette today and somehow walked out with the Marsala multiple. I think you should check that out. Oh and the marsala palette is small and compact. Unlike the others they have made in the past.

shontay07108

MUFE was my first HE mascara. I then moved on to Lancome and then Dior. I have an Armani, Lancome and YSL waiting in the wings but my favorite mascara is Loreal Voluminous Million Lashes and Voluminous Million Lashes Excess. They make me look like I have falsies on, but I have pretty long lashes to start with. 
I had two tubes of that L'oreal one. It's the only drugstore mascara I tried (after trying several) that was worth buying again. Still, it seemed like over time it was giving me less and less somehow. When I run out of my tube of Lancome I am going to use my VIB Rouge points for a sample of any mascara because I only need it for the bottom lashes. That's one expensive I can cut finally.

Vandekamp

Hi ladies! I hope everyone had a good holiday! I am like stuck to my bed today, not feeling well at all. My aunt got it right, gave me a gift card for sephora yay! now what to buy :D
Bummer. I'm sorry to hear that you are bed ridden today. I hope you get better soon. How is your mom doing?

boschicka

I didnt get gift cards this year. Everybody gave me clothes =/ they said i dont have clothes because always im buying makeup =(
I only got 1 gift card, everyone else said I already own all of sephora. They don't understand..  :(
That stinks to be judged like that. I thought gifts were about what the recipient wants. So what if you have 80 drawers of makeup and want more. That's what you want. If I don't tell my family exactly what I want, I get a bunch of stuff that is useless to me that I end up giving away anyway.

Yazmin

Went to go pick up my packages today and my Sephora order wasn't there. It shipped Monday and I had expected it to be delivered Wednesday with 2-day shipping. Checked the tracking online and it's marked UPS Ground! It's currently in my state - but get this - it's not scheduled to be delivered until Jan. 5th! The upside is I called Sephora, and while they weren't able to fix that, they are refunding me for that order and made a new order with 1-day shipping. I took the opportunity to take off the 50 Shades set off the order so now I won't have to return it in the store. I'm still annoyed though because I was waiting for a hair item in that order that I was going to use today. It's not sold in-store so now I have to wait some more.
I found KVD Lolita at a random Sephora today...snagged it :pompom:
That one's also in my order.
Hi Voltage ~ I understand exactly how you feel-my youngest sister was the favorite and it was always obvious during Christmas time. It's really hard and it hurts. Get something with that gift card- it'll make you feel better. xoxo
Thanks hon... yea it's a big difference with him... Like his birthday, he got a car, I got a lunch lol.. Yea I'll use the gift card today xD It will definitely make me feel better
I can sympathize as I've dealt with the same all my life. My older sister was always the golden child. It sucks you have to deal with that.

shellygrrl

Staff member
Placed an order (repurchasing my serum, shampoo, and mascara, plus got a new facial cleanser, snagged deluxe foundation sample). Made VIB. :shock:

v0ltagekid

I have this one! Another reason to skip the set!
I went to return the Smashbox Double Exposure palette today and somehow walked out with the Marsala multiple. I think you should check that out. Oh and the marsala palette is small and compact. Unlike the others they have made in the past.
What was wrong with the double exposure? that's so sad, I was eyeing that one!

Marsala multiple! really? :D the blush palette is small or the shadows?

v0ltagekid

I can sympathize as I've dealt with the same all my life. My older sister was always the golden child. It sucks you have to deal with that.
It definitely sucks that we have to deal with that :/ I do love my brother, he's my favorite person in the whole world, but it sucks to see such a discrepancy :/ I feel like.. idk just so sad.
But anyway, enough of the bad, what do i spend my gift card on xD

DILLIGAF

What was wrong with the double exposure? that's so sad, I was eyeing that one!

Marsala multiple! really? :D the blush palette is small or the shadows?
There was nothing really wrong with the double exposure palette. It's just that my collection is so large that I can dupe most of it. I need to add more unique items rather than more of what I already have. The eyeshadow palette is what I was talking about. It's just a bit larger than the Tarte Mattnificent palette. I'm sure you remember the size of the other Pantone+ Sephora palettes. They were the size of a net book. The reason I didn't even swatch that palette is because it reminded me of the Metal palette they put out 3 years ago.

Medgal07

I tried on Marsala ls for the first time. It's ok. I wanted it to match the promo pics. It much lighter. Kinda aging in a way.
Oh no! I'm not happy to hear that Sassy. I haven't yet opened mine
icon_eek.gif
maybe I should't. Very disappointing
ohboy.gif