All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I'm joking..a little.
How do you rate something low because A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRAND has a similar product and you think you should get a brush? I think the launch of this product will have the same level of stupid as the initial ABH contour palette launch. With people rating it one star because Sephora didn't have enough or they didn't get one.

boschicka

I'm joking..a little.
How do you rate something low because A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT BRAND has a similar product and you think you should get a brush? I think the launch of this product will have the same level of stupid as the initial ABH contour palette launch. With people rating it one star because Sephora didn't have enough or they didn't get one.
th_roll1.gif

thefbomb

Who's getting the new Kat Von D contour palette? I see it's listed but not yet available. Aaaaand it has reviews.....so annoying. A review is not "Can't wait for this to come out!" "Does this come with a brush or not?"
I actually saw it in store yesterday, Im not one for contour palettes but its cream which Im not crazy about..nothing wrong with that though

shontay07108

That ABH launch took the cake for me. I have never read so much stupidity all in one spot on the internet. It drives me crazy. Sephora should disable all ability to "review" until they know some product is in-store or some of it is available online & has shipped. That may sound extreme to some, but the reviews are there to be helpful, not to make you wonder wtf is wrong with people.

DILLIGAF

That ABH launch took the cake for me. I have never read so much stupidity all in one spot on the internet. It drives me crazy. Sephora should disable all ability to "review" until they know some product is in-store or some of it is available online & has shipped. That may sound extreme to some, but the reviews are there to be helpful, not to make you wonder wtf is wrong with people.
In that case stay away from YouTube comments.

boschicka

Who's getting the new Kat Von D contour palette? I see it's listed but not yet available. Aaaaand it has reviews.....so annoying. A review is not "Can't wait for this to come out!" "Does this come with a brush or not?"
I actually saw it in store yesterday, Im not one for contour palettes but its cream which Im not crazy about..nothing wrong with that though
Wait, I thought the Laura Mercier one is cream and the Kat Von D is powder. I need to re-think this!

boschicka

I'll probably get it, I love contour palettes so xD are u getting it?
Yes, I'll be getting it. Just like I got everything else I tried to talk myself out of!

thefbomb

Wait, I thought the Laura Mercier one is cream and the Kat Von D is powder. I need to re-think this!
I just looked on sephora.com and it says powder but I could swear it was cream :/
I guess Im wrong. Maybe I was thinking of the LM one. I remember the pricing being for kat von d but maybe I just grabbed the wrong one

josephine90

:wavey: [COLOR=0000FF]Hi Jo!!!  I hope you had a great vacation!!!  In terms of makeup, where'd you leave off???[/COLOR]
It was amazing! I think I have over 2000 pics to go thru. Maybe I ll post a few later if u guys are interested? The last "fun thing" I bought was probably the Chanel highlighter. I'm not gonna make rouge this year, $200 short I think :( any must haves out lately? How was your holidays?

Icecaramellatte

Is the sale on the sale stuff the only promo Sephora sent out for starting Dec 26th? I remember getting something from Sephora for the 26th but I can't recall what it was. I do see there was a sale on sale stuff. Could that be it?

Amoure T Jones

Question: Has anyone tried the Kat Von D tattoo concealer? If so how is the coverage and staying power? I'm thinking about getting it to spot treat some acne scars that wont go away w/ lightening serums.

jenise

Question: Has anyone tried the Kat Von D tattoo concealer? If so how is the coverage and staying power? I'm thinking about getting it to spot treat some acne scars that wont go away w/ lightening serums. 
Love! I just got it about a month ago and haven't used my prolongwear since. I actually use it to cover my crazy dark bags! Lasts all day and doesn't crease (I also set w powder)

thefbomb

So I'm thinking off returning Hexagram from KVD a I have my online order saved in my email but I can only get the money back on my credit card if I have the return form and packing slip?

shontay07108

So I'm thinking off returning Hexagram from KVD a I have my online order saved in my email but I can only get the money back on my credit card if I have the return form and packing slip?
You can go to your sephora account and to that particular order and print out the page. I've done that. Last week, I just went in to return an online order w/o the slip and they were able to find it on the CC that I used.