All Things Sephora

AstronautRaptor

Yes
greengrin.gif
Yissss! How are you liking them? :D I want to get the blush palette.. it looks so beautiful *___*

KiKi Kontour

did anyone take the bait n order the hourglass shadow palette???? im curious but errrrr uh im gonna wait to swatch em first hand..plus im still itchin to get kvd contour palette...dmn it that brush is tempting too!!

honey b

I watched a couple reviews on YT for the Sak's exclusive one and I remember Tarababyz saying that it was pretty powdery for the price you paid for them. But I'll swatch in store myself before deciding for sure.

mel33t

I don't like how the colors aren't seperated. I feel like I won't be paying attention (which happens all the time) and just make a big muddy mess :sigh:

Vineetha

I don't like how the colors aren't seperated. I feel like I won't be paying attention (which happens all the time) and just make a big muddy mess :sigh:
It does kick up a lot of powder Mel, like the ambient powders!! They blend really nice and stay on without creasing for long!! You have to be careful while dipping the brush or it will get messy!!

v0ltagekid

Hi guys! good evening! i hope everyone is doing great!

I went to the sephora i used to work out tonight, came out with a few samples, and the new glamglow cleanser! I bought the blue one, it's supposed to hydrate and my skin is always hella dry so I'm excited :D

they were talking about their gratis and it made me kinda sad :/

I want to get the marsala liner now, I swatched it in store and I looked at the swatch on my way home a lot and really want it xD
What else do I order so I get a gwp? :p

carvedwords

I end d up ordering the Exposure palette. I couldn't not order it and I had giftcards so I figured why not. I'll post swatches once I get it.

v0ltagekid

I end d up ordering the Exposure palette. I couldn't not order it and I had giftcards so I figured why not. I'll post swatches once I get it.
what was wrong with the gift cards? :/ that sucks.
I want the double exposure, i touched it in store today and yea.. i think i want it :p

Icecaramellatte

I gave up on finding the lipstick in-store and will probably just order online too. The fashion fair blush I lovei s called "Chocolate Chip". It's brown with a reddish/brick sort of undertone.

I just looked for the Fashion Fair lipstick I wanted yesterday but it was soldout. I will search more Macy's for it. I will check out that blush next time I go to Macy's.

Quote: Originally Posted by mel33t

Too Faced Carrie & Big swatches.
From L to R:
Bronzer and blush mixed
Blush
Bronzer

I love it!! I love the sheen the bronzer has and the blush is perfect for spring/summer.
I so don't need any more bronzer but I want this one anyway.