All Things Sephora

Dolly Snow

I picked up three: marvelous mauve, blackberry sorbet, and peach tart. MM is an amazing everyday color. I layered it over MAC soar liner. Love it!
I want MM and BS and PP. You picked lovely shades. The sound of MM makes me happy. How close is Soar and MM?
Both of my sephoras were completely sold out! I'm glad I ordered the mauve online but now I want the purple
glad you ordered MM.
Has anyone tried the new Smashbox primer? I am so curious...  It looks like a fix+, so I wonder if it's the same, or better @_@
I hope better

slowlikehoney

Picked up Marvelous Mauve today, along with my birthday gift. I'm a happy camper.
ok.gif

jenise

Has anyone tried the new Smashbox primer? I am so curious...  It looks like a fix+, so I wonder if it's the same, or better @_@
They just had put the tester out so I tried it in store and really loved the way it felt and made my face look. I want it

Haven

I want MM and BS and PP. You picked lovely shades. The sound of MM makes me happy. How close is Soar and MM? glad you ordered MM. I hope better
Soar and MM are pretty darn close. I think that Erine said that mm was soar in ls form, and I definately agree.

starletta8

I stuck to my plan today and picked up the SiJCP skincare kit for $20. I ended up with 3 OH Truth Serum and 2 of the PTR Retinols. I'll gift one of the PTR to my mother, and was on the fence about buying a new Truth Serum. Score!

Lots of light Formula X shades in the clearance for $5.99.

laurennnxox

My sephora had all of the lipstains! For now, I just picked up #12. (Is that african violet? I forget, and the actual tube only has a number.) I wanted MM, Blackberry Sorbet, and one of the orange-y ones, but I decided to test one out first. I learned my lesson with the ABH lippies. So far, I'm liking it. It dried down completely matte on me, and I have no transfer when I press my lips to the back of my hand. So far, it doesn't feel drying at all!

ChosenOne

My boyfriend has super sensitive skin, and he uses FAB and is great by him.
I got some in gratis and gave it to him, and he loves it.
It's just my skin lol.. :/
Oh no!! I literally JUST placed an order for a FAB skincare set not five minutes ago!!! Guess I'll hold onto the packaging for a little while just in case it breaks me out, because if it does, back to Sephora it goes! Did you break out pretty quickly from it, or did it happen over a period of time? I've been trying to find a new skincare routine that works for me for months now, and I'm always so paranoid about trying new things precisely because I'm afraid of breakouts or allergic reactions. Here's hoping I have skin more like your bf's than yours
001_unsure.gif

MsGlossy

I stuck to my plan today and picked up the SiJCP skincare kit for $20. I ended up with 3 OH Truth Serum and 2 of the PTR Retinols. I'll gift one of the PTR to my mother, and was on the fence about buying a new Truth Serum. Score!

Lots of light Formula X shades in the clearance for $5.99.
I picked one up yesterday. I ended up with 4 Glam Glow masks (blue and green) and an eye cream. I wanted to try the PTR retinol but they were all out.
sigh.gif

v0ltagekid

Oh no!! I literally JUST placed an order for a FAB skincare set not five minutes ago!!! Guess I'll hold onto the packaging for a little while just in case it breaks me out, because if it does, back to Sephora it goes! Did you break out pretty quickly from it, or did it happen over a period of time? I've been trying to find a new skincare routine that works for me for months now, and I'm always so paranoid about trying new things precisely because I'm afraid of breakouts or allergic reactions. Here's hoping I have skin more like your bf's than yours
001_unsure.gif
It happened pretty immediately, I think it's an allergy on my part, small tiny tiny white bumps that happen. My boyfriend has super sensitive skin tho and he loves it, he's been using it for over a year now, so I don't think you have anything to worry about.

v0ltagekid

So I received my Tartelette palette last night!
I was hesitant to try it, because it looked so cool toned, and I am a warm color lover.
I tried it this morning really quick, and to my surprise, it blends super nice and the colors are lovely.
Normally I stay away from cool tones, but these look awesome, I like them a lot.
Will be keeping this palette and I can see myself using it regularly.
flower.gif
I don't need more palettes but I can't stop buying them, SOS

Anaphora

I was hesitant to try it, because it looked so cool toned, and I am a warm color lover.
I tried it this morning really quick, and to my surprise, it blends super nice and the colors are lovely.
Normally I stay away from cool tones, but these look awesome, I like them a lot.
flower.gif
You shouldn't have told me that because I love cool toned shadows.

Shars

flower.gif
That's good to hear. I wasn't really interested in it but I saw loads of people haul it at IMATS LA and I like that they're all matte. I wish Tarte was coming to IMATS NY. The tartelette was $25!!

v0ltagekid

That's good to hear. I wasn't really interested in it but I saw loads of people haul it at IMATS LA and I like that they're all matte. I wish Tarte was coming to IMATS NY. The tartelette was $25!!
$25?
oh lord..
ohboy.gif

I have Tarte pro discount and the palette wasn't included so I wasn't gonna get it, but then got store credit at Sephora online so why not, I paid 12 bucks.
But I am still pissed that there was no pro discount online with that palette.. rude a$$ Tarte :(