All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Deauville is too yellow for me.
Hmm...I should check my kinda far away Sephora. I think Siberia will be better for me. I like it to be light enough but not too yellow or too pink.
sigh.gif

v0ltagekid

Has anyone tried the new Tarte primer?
oh man, I love it, my skin is loving that primer for sure.
I am so dry, and it makes my skin so smooth and soft. I love love it!
pompom.gif

v0ltagekid

I'm super excited to try it since you said your skin is dry - my face is the Sahara.
My face is super dry too, Sahara twin lol!
I found that this was smooth, weird texture like the porefessional and photofinish primer had a baby haha... it applies really nice.
My foundation goes over it really super smooth! I also have my very first wrinkle on the side of my nose down towards my mouth, and it seems to fill it really well almost not noticeable :D!!!

Last night I tried the Tarte maracuja serum, the one that's like a self tanner but not really, and it left a horrible blotchy mark on my forehead. wth Tarte, I love you but no...
I'm glad I didn't pay full price, I got it in my Boxycharm lol
It did give a really nice glow to my chest, which tends to be lighter than my face, so I will keep using it there.
:/

Anaphora

My face is super dry too, Sahara twin lol!
I found that this was smooth, weird texture like the porefessional and photofinish primer had a baby haha... it applies really nice.
My foundation goes over it really super smooth! I also have my very first wrinkle on the side of my nose down towards my mouth, and it seems to fill it really well almost not noticeable :D!!!

Last night I tried the Tarte maracuja serum, the one that's like a self tanner but not really, and it left a horrible blotchy mark on my forehead. wth Tarte, I love you but no...
I'm glad I didn't pay full price, I got it in my Boxycharm lol
It did give a really nice glow to my chest, which tends to be lighter than my face, so I will keep using it there.
:/
Psh. Girl, I have like 8.
ohboy.gif

meka72

Thanks for posting this. Although I missed out on th deal, I was able to renew my flash shipping simply by calling customer service.
BIs and VIBs can sign up for Sephora Flash right now- free 2 day shipping with no minimum for a year for $10. I did it, that's less than regular shipping for just two orders. I refuse to be Rouge, so won't get free shipping that way LOL