All Things Sephora

sosandie

I feel like crap today so excuse everything about this! Lol!
Omg this is just gorgeousness on you. I just placed and order yesterday. But I think this is worth a second order. Btw hope you're healing well!

Winterwhite

Ughhhh. You'd think for the great reviews it has online it wouldn't smell like damn PAINT. Like, seriously? :/
Well, MAC Studio Fix Liquid smells like paint, too, and Revlon CS a little bit aswell. Perhaps the origin lies in the formula itself, all of them being longwearing creamy high-coverage foundations (don't have KvD but from the descriptions I gather it is meant to be like that?). From the ingredients' list, KvD foundation does not seem to contain fragrance, so maybe the scent of the ingredients is not masked.

Yazmin

that's awesome to know plus it's great you found a more budget friendly mascara alternate
SO true! I bought it thinking, I know I'm not going to like this mascara so why am I buying it LOL. I'm so happy that I did. I love it so much (& the tube is a bright pink) that I'm going to buy it for all my sisters & daughter in law for Valentine's day to go with some other sweet treats
heart.gif
I may have to check this one out as well. My current favorite mascara is the DiorShow Overcurl.

Medgal07

SO true! I bought it thinking, I know I'm not going to like this mascara so why am I buying it LOL. I'm so happy that I did. I love it so much (& the tube is a bright pink) that I'm going to buy it for all my sisters & daughter in law for Valentine's day to go with some other sweet treats
heart.gif
Awesome idea!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
heart.gif

DILLIGAF

Em cosmetics brow pencil! I love it better than either of those two lol! Now u can get it on amazon, free shipping for prime

Quote: Originally Posted by GlamMomAngel

I don't think u do. I tried ABH once. It was so dry & pulled my brow hairs. I use MAC's now. I just wish MAC's could twist up & down like ABH
I think I have eyebrow ADHD. I've been using MAC brow pencils for years and I've recently added ABH Dipbrow pomade to the mix. While I wouldn't list brow products among my favorite makeup items like lipstick. I can't help but wonder if there is something better out there.

v0ltagekid

I think I have eyebrow ADHD. I've been using MAC brow pencils for years and I've recently added ABH Dipbrow pomade to the mix. While I wouldn't list brow products among my favorite makeup items like lipstick. I can't help but wonder if there is something better out there.
I like the wiz, but it's definitely not my favorite.
I prefer dipbrow or aqua brow by Mufe. But when I use pencil, I love the one by EM , seriously super easy to use and it looks beautiful on!

MsGlossy

5 of the Sephora Nano liners are back in stock...for $5 each. I snagged some in store for $1. Weren't all the colors also $1 online? Oh well.

Shars

5 of the Sephora Nano liners are back in stock...for $5 each. I snagged some in store for $1. Weren't all the colors also $1 online? Oh well.
They've been popping in and out of the website for $1. We've mostly been waiting for them to show in the sale section for $1 lol.

MsGlossy

They've been popping in and out of the website for $1. We've mostly been waiting for them to show in the sale section for $1 lol.
Some of those same colors are now $5. I did grab some for $1 online, but not all colors were $1 when I purchased. When I went in store, they had a ton and they were all $1. Maybe Sephora realized we were buying them all up and decided to squeeze us for a little more cash.
sneaky.gif

I'm sure I will never need as much lip liner as I purchased, but I couldn't resist grabbing them since they were only a buck.
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

I got Native Nude & Queen Quartz. Anyone have QQ & what does the shade look like?

Oh, I grabbed that Covergirl Full Bloom mascara that I said I loved in the Waterproof formula today. I hope I love it too.

kait0

I got Native Nude & Queen Quartz. Anyone have QQ & what does the shade look like?

Oh, I grabbed that Covergirl Full Bloom mascara that I said I loved in the Waterproof formula today. I hope I love it too.
Queen quartz is great, it's a pearly finish and a light pinky nude colour.