th_DANCE.gif
My lolita is coming today!
yahoo.gif
party.gif
rasta.gif
nanaparty.gif
More pics please!

bunnypoet

My Lolita is expected to arrive today too! Praying that it is a flattering mauvey color on me, not too brown or warm.

elegant-one

love.gif
I want Blow, Infamous, Boy Gorgeous, and Je t'aime
Yes! I want those too!

I noticed that some of the reviews mentioned that when they swatched them in the store they looked so different to when they got the actual product. Same thing happened to me. I had already ordered Infamous, then I was in the store & swatched it & I was like ..I'm not sure I like it. Then I got my order & I LOVE it on. So weird. Probably Crappy lighting & over used testers.

I really love these ls. I'm going to get a couple of the new sheer ones.

Vineetha

Yes! I want those too! I noticed that some of the reviews mentioned that when they swatched them in the store they looked so different to when they got the actual product. Same thing happened to me. I had already ordered Infamous, then I was in the store & swatched it & I was like ..I'm not sure I like it. Then I got my order & I LOVE it on. So weird. Probably Crappy lighting & over used testers. I really love these ls. I'm going to get a couple of the new sheer ones.
:lmao:
93914b0d_image.jpeg

DILLIGAF

I just bought
http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1699644&icid2=BECCA_GetGlowingHere_Carousel_P381176_link

Thank you flash shipping!!

Candycoatedclos

I just bought
http://www.sephora.com/shimmering-skin-perfector-pressed-P381176?skuId=1699644&icid2=BECCA_GetGlowingHere_Carousel_P381176_link

Thank you flash shipping!!

Quote: Originally Posted by jenise

Bought this earlier too!
Man...forget you guys. I can't keep buying stuff everyday!

v0ltagekid

Me too!!
girlhaha.gif

Now only if they restocked that EL geelee
sigh.gif
Did u see the instagram swatches compared to Heat Wave?
Not similar at all :/

Still looks nice but not as metallic.. I'm wondering now if I will like it at all :/

I normally don't love Becca, those highlights are always dry on me and not highlighty at all.. but I am wondering if this one is different..I always hope they are lmao!....
U guys are all enablers :p

Vineetha

Still looks nice but not as metallic.. I'm wondering now if I will like it at all :/

I normally don't love Becca, those highlights are always dry on me and not highlighty at all.. but I am wondering if this one is different..I always hope they are lmao!....
Yes, they look very different lol! Bronze Goddess looks well more bronzey and less metallic! But being a self confessed Highlighter Ho me thinks me still needs it!!
girlhaha.gif

Candycoatedclos

i saw the swatches and I'm so disappointed! I may not get it now. I kind of like the Courreges one better