All Things Sephora

Sandy072

I saw Sephora has their own version of the solid beauty blender cleanser. It comes with a small silicon pad to rub the brush on. It's ridged and textured for better cleaning would be my guess. It's about $12. I've not used the product myself but I did gift it to a friend for Christmas with a set of brushes. I would ask the friend but she has no point of reference.
Thanks lady!
ur welcome! all these contour palettes n kits are good for mua's but for an everyday makeup lover I think it's a waste! I will NEVER finish and prolly barely use that kvd palette which is why I can appreciate brands that make duos from nars (geniah my fave) and MJ. duos are more practical. :shock:  im gonna act like I didn't see this.... the red one or the one that comes wit the cute little bedazzled stand? im honestly not big on brushes but this is by far the THEEEEE softest most easiest to blend of a brush I've ever owned. im lookin fwd to more of his brushes! mac has been boring me lately
sleepy.gif
 but I do wanna get some fluidlines from whatever the mac is beauty coll. I've been so spoiled by higher end lipsticks that I can easily pass on mac's. http://www.sephora.com/dry-clean-solid-brush-cleaner-P389120?skuId=1624949 I didn't know that. I use this pore cleanser pad also to clean my brushes, I do a dab of dr bronner soap on it and swirl away!! http://www.sephora.com/precision-pore-cleansing-pad-P262041?skuId=1233691
That's a good idea!
i got lolita from the last restock and its still brownish :(
Ugh don't get me started. Ditto for me. I somehow lost the box for mine, otherwise I would return it. Guess it's mine now!
Dr. Bronner :)
This is what I was trying to remember! Thanks! I knew this came in liquid didn't know about solid too.

Gaiya

I feel like I'll get a bunch of "OH YOU POOR THING!" comments when I post this...

but...

I've actually never tried the marc jacob lipsticks. But considering how much y'all love it, I guess I should check it out for chic week.

DILLIGAF

ur welcome! all these contour palettes n kits are good for mua's but for an everyday makeup lover I think it's a waste! I will NEVER finish and prolly barely use that kvd palette which is why I can appreciate brands that make duos from nars (geniah my fave) and MJ. duos are more practical.
icon_eek.gif
im gonna act like I didn't see this....

the red one or the one that comes wit the cute little bedazzled stand?

im honestly not big on brushes but this is by far the THEEEEE softest most easiest to blend of a brush I've ever owned. im lookin fwd to more of his brushes!

mac has been boring me lately
sleepy.gif
but I do wanna get some fluidlines from whatever the mac is beauty coll. I've been so spoiled by higher end lipsticks that I can easily pass on mac's.

http://www.sephora.com/dry-clean-solid-brush-cleaner-P389120?skuId=1624949

I didn't know that. I use this pore cleanser pad also to clean my brushes, I do a dab of dr bronner soap on it and swirl away!!
http://www.sephora.com/precision-pore-cleansing-pad-P262041?skuId=1233691
The regular pink one. That stand doesn't fit my decor.

Quote: Originally Posted by YarahFlower

Lol...I warned ya'll not to tell me about those MUFE eyeshadows! I went off tha deep end!
SOS.gif

Yes which ones did you get?

KiKi Kontour

I feel like I'll get a bunch of "OH YOU POOR THING!" comments when I post this...

but...

I've actually never tried the marc jacob lipsticks. But considering how much y'all love it, I guess I should check it out for chic week.
nope!! dnt feel bad. I just got my first one (kiss bang) a few weeks ago n grabbed j'adore lol. for chic week Im getting scandal, magenta but ummm debating on boy gorgeous now. I just need to compare it to magenta to make sure they not too much alike!

and im waiting on Dill to swatch that Blow for me on dem succulent lips she got....
graucho.gif

DILLIGAF

nope!! dnt feel bad. I just got my first one (kiss bang) a few weeks ago n grabbed j'adore lol. for chic week Im getting scandal, magenta but ummm debating on boy gorgeous now. I just need to compare it to magenta to make sure they not too much alike!

and im waiting on Dill to swatch that Blow for me on dem succulent lips she got....
graucho.gif
Tomorrow
girlhaha.gif

charismafulltv

Thanks lady! That's a good idea! Ugh don't get me started. Ditto for me. I somehow lost the box for mine, otherwise I would return it. Guess it's mine now! This is what I was trying to remember! Thanks! I knew this came in liquid didn't know about solid too.
Dr. Bronner! Love it

starletta8

I can't wait for the sale next month- I'm going to splurge on a Tom Ford perfume and pick up any essentials I'm low on.

I've already re-Rouged, so I'm set in terms of spending (although this is the Sephora thread, I'm going to re-Platinum at Ulta tomorrow, too).

I'm starting to think that I'm going to pick up a highlighter and a translucent setting powder. The question is which one of each?

bunnypoet

I kind of remember someone in this thread discussing an alternative brush soap, in a solid?? Something cheaper than beauty blender? If you know of something... Share your wisdom w me!!
The Sephora brand has/had a solid brush cleansing soap with a small rubber scrubbie.

Medgal07

ur welcome! all these contour palettes n kits are good for mua's but for an everyday makeup lover I think it's a waste! I will NEVER finish and prolly barely use that kvd palette which is why I can appreciate brands that make duos from nars (geniah my fave) and MJ. duos are more practical.
icon_eek.gif
im gonna act like I didn't see this....

the red one or the one that comes wit the cute little bedazzled stand?

im honestly not big on brushes but this is by far the THEEEEE softest most easiest to blend of a brush I've ever owned. im lookin fwd to more of his brushes!

mac has been boring me lately
sleepy.gif
but I do wanna get some fluidlines from whatever the mac is beauty coll. I've been so spoiled by higher end lipsticks that I can easily pass on mac's.

http://www.sephora.com/dry-clean-solid-brush-cleaner-P389120?skuId=1624949

I didn't know that. I use this pore cleanser pad also to clean my brushes, I do a dab of dr bronner soap on it and swirl away!!
http://www.sephora.com/precision-pore-cleansing-pad-P262041?skuId=1233691
werd.gif

Medgal07

I'm sure that will change, lol!

What I can't wait to get my hands on are the GA Eye Tints. I swatched all but 2 or three of the shades as the testers were missing. I knew I would like Senso since I naturally gravitate to such shades, but it was love at first swatch! I also loved Emeraude, Jade, Onyx, Shadow, Rose Ashes and Gold Ashes and may get most, if not all of them, during the VIBR sale.
Be careful Yazmin----those GA Eye Tints are addictive -----Emeraude is so gorgeous.

montREALady

Thanks lady! That's a good idea! Ugh don't get me started. Ditto for me. I somehow lost the box for mine, otherwise I would return it. Guess it's mine now! This is what I was trying to remember! Thanks! I knew this came in liquid didn't know about solid too.
Their peppermint liquid one in the summer or warm climates is so refreshing to shower with!!

montREALady

I do makeup on others it's just not my full-time but I wanted this for me, so yeah, no. Lol. I'll check out Mr MJ.

montREALady

[@]Yazmin[/@] I literally was looking at Melted Villain yesterday online. I must have clicked some targeted ad announcing new colors and it grabbed me.

shizzelly

My chic week list (for now!): MUFE Pro Sculpting Duo 2 Golden Soap & Glory Vitamin C Facial Wash Fresh Sugar Nude Tinted OCC Electric Grandma NARS Orgasm Nail Polish Ardency Inn Modster Lip Balm & Primer St. Tropez Tanning Mit YSL Nude Beige Sephora Soild Brush Cleaner