All Things Sephora

YarahFlower

:cry: its a sad day today...The MUFE eyeshadows made my eyes itch and burn so bad :cry: I had to take them back :crybaby: They are so beautiful! I was ready to love them, but they don't love me :cry:

ShareeA

cry.gif
its a sad day today...The MUFE eyeshadows made my eyes itch and burn so bad
cry.gif
I had to take them back
crybaby.gif
They are so beautiful! I was ready to love them, but they don't love me
cry.gif
Are you sure it was the shadows and not the brush you used?

boschicka

Quote: Originally Posted by KiKi Kontour
well on my wishlist is:
S516-sand
d552-crystalline gray beige
m546 dark purple taupe
i838 slate pink
d926 blueberry
me512 golden beige
me406 golden
d236 lagoon blue
d652 celestial earth
d104 black diamond
me734 tangerine

im also open to suggestions

The palette has two of the colors you want. Might be a good option for you.

http://www.sephora.com/artist-palette-P388223?skuId=1622885

Shars

OMG LOVE THESE! I tried the exfoliating one and not only did it moisturize my face, it lightened some hyperpigmentation with one use! I also tried the hydrating mask but I feel like the exfoliating one is more moisturizing. My sister bought the multi mask kit when it came out and she really likes them. If it ever pops back up I'm gonna get the multi mask kit too. I want to try the eye mask now. And ya'll there's a bunch of serum that you get left over when you're done with the mask. I just gently squeeze some excess serum off the mask (so it doesn't drip off my face) and save it in a glass jar along with a bunch of serum that get left in the packet. I can use that bit of serum everyday for almost two weeks because you don't need a lot. Just remember to use a glass container and to refrigerate it to keep it from going bad. $8 well spent. I want them to come put with a whole skincare line!

I love these balms. They actually moisturize instead of sitting on top of the lips. Totally worth the money to me. I don't even have to reapply often like with other lip balms because it is so good. I've had a lot of good fortune with the Fresh line of products. I'm getting the rose face mask during the sale and backups of the Soy cleanser which is my favorite cleanser. The cleanser is gentle (I use it with my Clarisonic) and the face mask is just lovely. My face gets sooo smooth and plump and soft. It is like doing a honey face mask without the mess. I keep getting samples until I can get the jar at a discount size. But if I was desperate I would pay the full size. I'm just waiting because I know this sale is coming up. I also bought the full size Lip Serum Therapy after getting a deluxe sample and falling in love. Using the serum in conjunction with the Sugar Shine Lip Treatment in clear keeps my dry lips soft and moisturized. I use those at night and I feel like they work like the Agave lip mask would (I haven't tried the Agave mask though). I have also tried the the lip shine treatment in Honey and liked it but I ended up returning it because it wasn't very noticeable on my pigmented lips. I must also say that for the night treatment the Honey lip shine treatment didn't work like with the clear. Idk if the make up of it is different than the clear but my lips weren't as moisturized when using it and the lip serum.

I really want the Rose Toner but it is way too overpriced for what it is. You can make Rose toner at home. I can say I don't care for the Black Tea line. My skin loves their Rose and Soy line but I think the Black Tea line is too strong for me. My sister loves the Black Tea line though. Next up I want to try the Umbrian Clay line. Also I tried the Peony Spot corrector and it works but not fast enough in my opinion. It is too gentle so you have to wait at least a week before seeing any results.
Wow thanks for this review. The only Fresh product I've tried is the Black Tea Age Delay moisturiser. I got a deluxe sample in a Nordies GWP bag and as much as I hate this shortened form of the word, it is legit! I did not like the smell at first but it doesn't bother me now. I can only use it sparingly otherwise my face is a shiny, oily mess but my skin loves it! Now you've got me anxious to try some of their other lines. I think there is a freebie on Sephora for the rose hydrating gel cream (ROSEGEL). I may get that with my next, next order. I want to get a Ren item with my next one lol.

DMcG9

Has anyone tried the new Benefit mascara? Thought???
I love Fresh too. The regular sugar lip balm is my HG lip balm and I used to love their mascaras... Supernova and Firebird, before they got mercilessly discontinued. Now I've moved onto Too Faced Better Than Sex but Benefit's new one Rollerlash is AMAZING. I got the sample and will definitely be buying the full size when it's done.

Prettypackages

OMG LOVE THESE! I tried the exfoliating one and not only did it moisturize my face, it lightened some hyperpigmentation with one use! I also tried the hydrating mask but I feel like the exfoliating one is more moisturizing. My sister bought the multi mask kit when it came out and she really likes them. If it ever pops back up I'm gonna get the multi mask kit too. I want to try the eye mask now. And ya'll there's a bunch of serum that you get left over when you're done with the mask. I just gently squeeze some excess serum off the mask (so it doesn't drip off my face) and save it in a glass jar along with a bunch of serum that get left in the packet. I can use that bit of serum everyday for almost two weeks because you don't need a lot. Just remember to use a glass container and to refrigerate it to keep it from going bad. $8 well spent. I want them to come put with a whole skincare line!

I love these balms. They actually moisturize instead of sitting on top of the lips. Totally worth the money to me. I don't even have to reapply often like with other lip balms because it is so good. I've had a lot of good fortune with the Fresh line of products. I'm getting the rose face mask during the sale and backups of the Soy cleanser which is my favorite cleanser. The cleanser is gentle (I use it with my Clarisonic) and the face mask is just lovely. My face gets sooo smooth and plump and soft. It is like doing a honey face mask without the mess. I keep getting samples until I can get the jar at a discount size. But if I was desperate I would pay the full size. I'm just waiting because I know this sale is coming up. I also bought the full size Lip Serum Therapy after getting a deluxe sample and falling in love. Using the serum in conjunction with the Sugar Shine Lip Treatment in clear keeps my dry lips soft and moisturized. I use those at night and I feel like they work like the Agave lip mask would (I haven't tried the Agave mask though). I have also tried the the lip shine treatment in Honey and liked it but I ended up returning it because it wasn't very noticeable on my pigmented lips. I must also say that for the night treatment the Honey lip shine treatment didn't work like with the clear. Idk if the make up of it is different than the clear but my lips weren't as moisturized when using it and the lip serum.

I really want the Rose Toner but it is way too overpriced for what it is. You can make Rose toner at home. I can say I don't care for the Black Tea line. My skin loves their Rose and Soy line but I think the Black Tea line is too strong for me. My sister loves the Black Tea line though. Next up I want to try the Umbrian Clay line. Also I tried the Peony Spot corrector and it works but not fast enough in my opinion. It is too gentle so you have to wait at least a week before seeing any results.
I'm checking out everything you've mentioned. Thanks.

Monsy

My skin LOVES Fresh. You should try their brown sugar body polish and face scrub. Holy. Grail. Items. I'll have to try some of their rose line, I mostly just use the soy line and I do use the black tea mask every few weeks or so. Has anyone tried the new Benefit mascara? Thought???
Roller lash is really good. Volume length curl no smudging no flaking
c4f06537_PhotoGrid_1424203720814.jpeg

montREALady

Oh also I don't recommend Fresh's Sugar Lip Polish. It's kinda waxy and doesn't work very fast. I think that Lush's sugar lip scrub works way better. Dead skin sloughs off my lips within seconds after using the Lush lip scrub.
Thanks for this. I've been using the elf one because I saw it one day at Target. It's like a lipstick so after a use or two it gets smooth then I have to scrape it to make it rough again. I like that the Lush one is in a little jar. I suppose I can make my own but I don't have the patience for that.

KiKi Kontour

Soooo i carried my azz to sephora today **cue whatever instrument that goes woooomp wooomp** smh and i grabbed MJ Boy Gorgeous (i liked it over magenta), the liners introvert and lunatic, nail polish in funny girl, ysl rebel nude in pink taboo!! i took that dmn MUFE duo and marsala eyeliner back (i already knew i wouldn't use it like that) and i figure when chic week pops up i'll just take my receipt and goodies back up there so they can RE-RING me up and gimme the discount **snaps** thats how i twerk it hunty hmph
blah.gif
i figure that way i dnt have to fight the masses and risk stuff being sold out AND still get my discount lol. Since the YSL 52 lippie is out of stock online (and wasnt on display any longer in store) im gonna order it from nordies (triple points this wknd too)

KiKi Kontour

nope that I haven't tried
I was talking about lip glow
honeychiiiiiiiild...i go through dior's lipglow like every 4-6 months! im on my 3rd tube as we speak and im actually giving it a break since i've been wearing bite's lip mask. i wanna open my coral one but im scared its LE (even tho its been in stock since last summer) but it was my first high end lippie i ever purchased lol. WELL WORTH $30 for a lip balm!!

YarahFlower

did u find em at target? i've been waitin for em to come out. i love those studio elf brushes! the face brush i get em in 3's cuz they only $3 and its by far my faaaavorite so i will definitely grab these when i see em! ooooooh that blushed copper is SO gorgeous as it lays across ur cheeks like satin sheets on a queen's bed :naughty: honeychiiiiiiiild...i go through dior's lipglow like every 4-6 months! im on my 3rd tube as we speak and im actually giving it a break since i've been wearing bite's lip mask. i wanna open my coral one but im scared its LE (even tho its been in stock since last summer) but it was my first high end lippie i ever purchased lol. WELL WORTH $30 for a lip balm!!
Hey lady :) I got them on the elf website! They had a 40% off coupon too! Their studio line has some really great brushes! All the ones in the pic are brand new to their line!