All Things Sephora

awickedshape

Oh I like the way they look and swatch---not the way they're being worn but their potential is evident!!!
Yes definitely!!!! That's your favorite palette & you wear it well. I fancy it too AWS!!!
flower.gif

Vineetha

girlhaha.gif
I shop too much, but I'll never admit that in front of my hubs!!! Got a box today and said, "when did I order shoes"---it wasn't shoes.
It's a bunch of NP from Nails INC.
icon_eek.gif
I've never ordered directly from their web site and wasn't familiar with their packaging.
girlhaha.gif

shellygrrl

Staff member
I am looking for a good primer for my very acne prone skin. Has anyone used the HG Mineral Veil primer? It looks really good!
I have the mini bottle of it, and I've been really liking it so far. It won't do anything to treat acne (that's skincare's job), but it's a good primer.

Medgal07

I bought three of the Cheek Pops and find the texture and quality to be equal to the original collection. I'm really, really far from your skintone (NW10-15), but these blend wonderfully on me. I'd stay away from Nude Pop since it's lovely on me. I suspect it'd disappear on you.
I finally got around to wearing my one and only Cheek Pop, Cola today. I'm really enjoying it. I like the way it applied and blended. It's lovely. I'm wearing it UNDER my
foundation and the pigmentation allowed for it. It's great.

TwiggyPop

Me too! I have to start working on my garden. Quality tools, soil and seeds ain't cheap! :sheep: I honestly have enough MU, plus some. After this TF haul, I'm taking a long break from makeup splurges. I'll only be repurchasing the items I use most often, like mascara, brow products, primer, concealer and foundation...I do most of my bulk cosmetic shopping from Nov-May every year. There is science/mathematics behind why I do that! While I want all of the new stila lippies, I will most likely only get 1 or 2. Because of mixed reviews, I get really confused about items I'm interested in buying. I'm going to try it, but if I don't care for it, back it goes! I think you should try the orange shade, just to see how it works for you this time around :)
Tell me about it, I just spent another $200 at Lowes and I still didn't get everything I wanted. LaSplash has really nice lippies for half the price of Stila and have great reviews. The Lip Couture and Lip Tint Mousse both sound fabulous! I'm getting Charmed, but I also want Hypnotized.

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif

I cannot think of a single thing to get from Sephora right now lol Maybe MJ Mahogany?
th_confused_new.gif
Are you just in a spending mood? Is this a need or a want??? Cracked myself up when I wrote that just now.
Since when are they mutually exclusive in our makeup world?
lol.gif

MJ Mahogany is pretty and I can definitely see it on you-------and me!
lmao.gif

awickedshape

Are you just in a spending mood? Is this a need or a want??? Cracked myself up when I wrote that just now.
Since when are they mutually exclusive in our makeup world?
lol.gif

MJ Mahogany is pretty and I can definitely see it on you-------and me!
lmao.gif

LOL

I want to get a sample of something for Hubby and Mahogany has been on my mind since seeing our Specktra swatches so I just pulled the trigger
th_crazy.gif

SatelliteDrmr

Also what do you guys think of the Naked Basics palette?
I'm super oily, with generally decent skin, but I am prone to deep cystic pimples on my forehead and chin if my routine gets disrupted at all... And I LOVE the HG Primer. I got a sample in an order at some point, and was blown away. Ordered the jumbo right away. It keeps me matte all day, but not flat. When the oil starts breaking through late in the day, it doesn't look greasy at all. Even after a 10 hour day, and a long bike ride in the sun, my forehead is still pretty dry.

The best thing, it makes my skin look really nice. I wear it even when I'm not wearing any other makeup. I had zero breakouts when I started using it, so that is pretty fantastic.

As for the Naked Basics palette. It's ok. It's a nice palette when you just don't know what to do, or to throw in a travel bag, if you only plan on simple eye looks. It complements other, more colourful palettes nicely. Is it a must have? No.

TwiggyPop

:thud: [COLOR=0000FF]I have boxes I haven't even opened---things I forgot that I ordered.  Yesterday UPS delivered a rug that I forgot I ordered---I started laughing hysterically.  I admit it was a nice surprise---hubs will be equally surprised.  It's round, orange and cream for our front patio.  Did I mention I'm also color obsessed---love orange, pink & yellow.  At this very moment, I'm going  to embark on[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]12-Step program-----It will take me about 12-steps to make it to the boxes that UPS & FedEx just dropped off today.[/COLOR]  :lmao:  
Is that the rug you're wearing to the wedding? Haha

montREALady

[COLOR=0000FF] Good you've isolated the culprit!!!![/COLOR]:nono: [COLOR=0000FF]​No mor of that stuff messing up your new foundation!!  Do you like it otherwise Monti?  Good color match and all???[/COLOR]
Exactly re that naughty primer! The color is perfect! A little shine on my nose mid afternoon but that's about it. I'll try it tomorrow with a different primer. Do you have the EL illuminating or matte one btw? The L'Oreal Pro-Matte foundation I used yesterday, I was flawless all day with the same SB primer underneath. I just wish the foundation shade was more of a perfect match.

Latest posts