All Things Sephora

Medgal07

you are next in line for enabling sis!!! You two are terrible!
th_hug.gif
Who us?
shrugs.gif
Never. We just like to give a little encouragement because we care
girlhaha.gif
friends.gif

montREALady

No shame here. You are among friends. We have all binge purchased before. Remind me to tell you about my NYX round lipstick phase. *shakes head* that was back in the budding days of my addiction. I don't have any of them now. Anywho!!!! Since I mentioned ABH Glisten I think you should give it a look. :sneaky:
I have some of their rounds and I love them. Wore one yesterday actually... Glisten is my fav brow highlight color!! Use it almost daily!

DLuxJessica

Heyyyyyyyyyy ladies! I finally picked up one of the YSL Tint in Oils (Pink About Me - #8) and I wanted to see what other colors y'all recommend. Was thinking of possibly picking up "Peach Me Love - #6" or "Oh My Gold - #2"... Anyone have thoughts?

Monsy

Thanks for the suggestion. I had asked here because I thought I remembered them being discussed in here too... but I'll head over to that thread.
we recently discussed them there. I had a sample and really like it so I also asked for suggestions on a color! I am also eyeing peach me love

DILLIGAF

@DILLIGAF and @montREALady

Y'all are the worst! I'm growing my NYX wishlist. I have a 25% coupon code and I'll treat myself after a bit of a no/low buy. Also when the annual 50% off sale rolls around I am going hog wild. What are some of y'alls favorite shades?
*takes a deep breath*

Lip Liners! Some are MAC dupes at a much better price point
Soft Matte Lip Creme:

• Addis Ababa
  • Monte Carlo
  • Prague
  • Copenhagen
  • Transylvania
Butter Gloss

• Devil's Food Cake
  • Red Velvet
  • Raspberry Tart
Intense Butter Gloss

• Spice Cake
  • Berry Strudel
  • Black Cherry Tart
Concealer in A Jar
Eyeshadow Base

• Black
  • White
Simple Vamp Lip Cream
Dark Circle Corrector
NYX Prismatic Eye Shadows

Short List
sneaky.gif

charismafulltv

*takes a deep breath* Lip Liners! Some are MAC dupes at a much better price point Soft Matte Lip Creme:
  • Addis Ababa
  • Monte Carlo
  • Prague
  • Copenhagen
  • Transylvania
Butter Gloss
  • Devil's Food Cake
  • Red Velvet
  • Raspberry Tart
Intense Butter Gloss
  • Spice Cake
  • Berry Strudel
  • Black Cherry Tart
Concealer in A Jar Eyeshadow Base
  • Black
  • White
Simple Vamp Lip Cream Dark Circle Corrector NYX Prismatic Eye Shadows Short List :sneaky:
:D

montREALady

@DILLIGAF and @montREALady

Y'all are the worst! I'm growing my NYX wishlist. I have a 25% coupon code and I'll treat myself after a bit of a no/low buy. Also when the annual 50% off sale rolls around I am going hog wild. What are some of y'alls favorite shades?
Honey, don't get me started naming, it's too much, but I did for you
friends.gif
Prepare yourself for information overload. Some of my favs:

- Matte Lipsticks- Euro Trash (MAC Bad Gal Riri Dupe), Indie Flick (MAC Lady Danger dupe), Bloody Mary (MAC All Fired Up dupe), Whipped Caviar (MAC Brave dupe)
- Soft Matte Lip Creams- Stockholm, Copenhagen, Transylvania, Prague, Athens
- Extra Creamy Round lipsticks- Strawberry Milk (LOVE!), Thalia (MAC Brave dupe), Orange Soda, Mars, Tea Rose (LOVE!), Power (LOVE!)
- Wicked Lippies- Trickery, Cold Hearted, Betrayal, Sinful
- Macaron Lipsticks- Pistachio, Lavender, Black Sesame. Try these if you were looking at the MAC Mia Moretti le lip palette.
- Simply Vamp lipsticks- Temptress & She Devil (Fall/Winter shades)
- High Voltage lipsticks (Twisted (LOVE!), Privileged, Flutter Kiss, Stone (LOVE!), Beam
- Intense Butter Gloss- Berry Strudel, Spice Cake
- Butter Lipstick- Pops, Gumdrop
- Absolutely LOVE their lip pencils, a lot are dupes of MAC ones. Too many to name, but some favs are Deep Purple, Ever, Bloom, Nude Beige, Peekaboo Neutral, Y2K, Prune...
- Slide-On Pencil (eyes)- Azure, Golden Olive. Love these, I need to get more
- Brow Gel (Espresso)
- Tinted Brow Mascara (holy grail)- Black (really a dark brown)
- Wonder Pencil (deep)
- Jumbo eye pencils (Milk is a cult fav, a lot of people use it as an eye shadow base). I have all the rest I think.
- Powder blush- Cinnamon, Terra Cotta, Cocoa (MAC Format dupe)
- Loose Eye shadow (pigments)- I have too many to name, keep that in my makeup kit for when I'm doing Carnival makeup on people.
- High Definition blush- Summer & Crimson. I want to get more...
- Dewy setting spray (use it in the winter). Plan to try their matte.

Their Dark Circle Concealer is decent, concealer jar in Glow is a good brow highlight. I have some of their color correcting ones (yellow, orange), but haven't really messed around with them a lot. Eyebrow Marker is pretty decent. I have their eyebrow pomade (similar to Dip Brow), but haven't used it yet. I have their black eye shadow base but haven't used it yet. Just opened one of their Prismatic eye shadows that I've had for over a month yesterday in Punk Heart, it's nice so I have to get more. Their Wonder Stick (contour) is supposed to be great, but the darkest shade matches my skin tone so I gave it to my sis. I have a couple Chunky Dunk Hydrating Lippies, they're okay if you like sublte. I have a couple coupons that I need to use myself!

sagehen

*takes a deep breath* Lip Liners! Some are MAC dupes at a much better price point Soft Matte Lip Creme:
  • Addis Ababa
  • Monte Carlo
  • Prague
  • Copenhagen
  • Transylvania
Butter Gloss
  • Devil's Food Cake
  • Red Velvet
  • Raspberry Tart
Intense Butter Gloss
  • Spice Cake
  • Berry Strudel
  • Black Cherry Tart
Concealer in A Jar Eyeshadow Base
  • Black
  • White
Simple Vamp Lip Cream Dark Circle Corrector NYX Prismatic Eye Shadows Short List :sneaky:
Adding: Matte Lipsticks: Aria Shocking Pink Sweet Pink Perfect Red Plush Red Can't remember the name but I am liking the lash primer

Medgal07

Thanks for the suggestion. I had asked here because I thought I remembered them being discussed in here too... but I'll head over to that thread.
No----no need to do that unless you don't get enough responses here------ I purchased my YSL Tint in Oil from SEPHORA. I have the Peach one------love the scent and the applicator but I'm not a fan of the product, generally. I think you might like it a lot if you enjoy the formula.

DLuxJessica

wavey.gif
Ahoy there Dlux

No----no need to do that unless you don't get enough responses here------ I purchased my YSL Tint in Oil from SEPHORA. I have the Peach one------love the scent and the applicator but I'm not a fan of the product, generally. I think you might like it a lot if you enjoy the formula.
Thanks, Meddy!
winkiss.gif
It's definitely a different lip product experience, but I love the hint of color + how moisturizing it is. The peach one might have to happen.
tong.gif

mel33t

I received too much encouragement from this thread and went crazy at Sephora on my lunch {my clients today have just been unbearable} Got a ton of skincare goodies and Rapture thanks to you guys too. I don't remember who swatches, but thank you :heart: No more shopping at Sephora for a while, I think they're starting to recognize me lol