All Things Sephora

KiKi Kontour

WELP!!! guess i'll go head n grab that occ set that was $60 sittin in my loves section for soooo long and its now on sale for $30!!

MsGlossy

Why are you doing this?!? It doesn't matter because "Now I'm stronger than yesterday..."
whistle.gif
(name that tune)
I'll take Stronger by Brittney Spears for $500, Alex.
girlhaha.gif

sagehen

I didn't know where else to put this...is it true that Cover FX is expanding their shades? I have read that on a blog I can't vouch for, and I need it to be true. I have long been disappointed at their stopping at G80.

Twinkle_Twinkle

I didn't know where else to put this...is it true that Cover FX is expanding their shades? I have read that on a blog I can't vouch for, and I need it to be true. I have long been disappointed at their stopping at G80.
TS&BD said that they are bringing back 120N so maybe that is a part of a larger shade expansion. Not sure though.

LV2EVOLVE

someone find me something to buy for $25 . I want the MUFE Primer travel size gift.  N/M, it's not the one I want...  
I'm loving my MJ Anais lipstick from the sale, but it's $30. This is going to be a repurchase for me and it looks wonderful with Chanel's Les Beiges collection.

montREALady

WELP!!! guess i'll go head n grab that occ set that was $60 sittin in my loves section for soooo long and its now on sale for $30!!
Girl I swatched a color from the UD Electric palette today and fell in love. ONE color was enough. I know you have it and I'm late to the partay but just had to say that.

Medgal07

Les Beiges collection.
Shut up!!!!! I just got my MJ Nudes Sheer Lip Gel, Anais, Spiced Ginger in the mail today and I LOVE it. I'm
always looking for great nudes and this is the nude of the moment of me. I've wanted to try one for the longest time
and Ebates 16% cash back apparently the motivation that I needed. I passed on the the Les Beiges powders
because I have 2 Les Beiges powder compacts that rarely see the light of day. I love them but I just have way too
much product right now. I might pick up one of the stick blushes though, just to try them out.

figarro

Hi all, I just became VIB for the first time. In the e-mail, it says "shop online to receive your VIB Welcome Kit, then enjoy welcome offers like 10% off"
I've looked at my account page and tried to make an online order, but there was no 10% off (I did not continue to payment). Will I get the Welcome Kit and 10% code onlyafter I make my first purchase as VIB?

montREALady

Hi all, I just became VIB for the first time. In the e-mail, it says "shop online to receive your VIB Welcome Kit, then enjoy welcome offers like 10% off" I've looked at my account page and tried to make an online order, but there was no 10% off (I did not continue to payment). Will I get the Welcome Kit and 10% code onlyafter I make my first purchase as VIB?
Congrats! Hmmm, I made VIB on Mother's Day but I was in-store so got the package with the cards and codes then. You checked in the VIB section of your account? It may be a generic code actually.
I prefer the mini's cuz there's no way in 3 lifetimes to finish a full tube!! I think I used my electric palette maaaaaybe twice!! I need to rekindle the flame!!
I never bothered even looking at it before yesterday, lol. I'll wait for the next sale if they're still around.

figarro

I never bothered even looking at it before yesterday, lol. I'll wait for the next sale if they're still around.
I did, but there wasn't any info.
But I checked their facebook, it seems I would have to call them. I'm not in US, I wish I could have done it online.