All Things Sephora

laurennnxox

#2 is too light,for nc 30 35?
Haha I was just about to post this email!

I've sampled #2, and it really blends well into my fair skin. It might be more of a "highlighter" on you, where as I can mix a drop into my foundation for a more dewy finish but not alter the color on my foundation.

They sheer out pretty well... so it might be able to work for you!

laurennnxox

I really want the trio kit, but can't think of anything to pick up. Suggestions? Maybe a nice highlighter or something idkkkkk.

LV2EVOLVE

I really want the trio kit, but can't think of anything to pick up. Suggestions? Maybe a nice highlighter or something idkkkkk. 
Some of the things I would recommend aren't in stock. But, I picked up Josie Maran Watercolor shadow in Rose Gold to test out. How about an UD gloss? I've been considering Liar.

laurennnxox

gloss? I've been considering Liar.
Yeah! I was going to pick up the MJ sheer nude in understudy, because I tried it on in store and loved it. But I held off on it (glad I did). But now it's OOS. :(

I don't really like the UD glosses, unfortunately. I know it sounds weird! While really pigmented and non-tacky, something about the smell makes me want to wipe them off immediately. I had to return the one I tried.

It's so rare that I can't find a single thing I want online! Sometimes I wish sephora carried TF Beauty. That would be easy then! lol!

laurennnxox

finger.gif
Sephora
:( Yeah. All of their "free gifts" come with a minimum purchase. Unfortunately.

LV2EVOLVE

Yeah! I was going to pick up the MJ sheer nude in understudy, because I tried it on in store and loved it. But I held off on it (glad I did). But now it's OOS. :( I don't really like the UD glosses, unfortunately. I know it sounds weird! While really pigmented and non-tacky, something about the smell makes me want to wipe them off immediately. I had to return the one I tried. It's so rare that I can't find a single thing I want online! Sometimes I wish sephora carried TF Beauty. That would be easy then! lol! 
That's a pretty color! It looks very vintage Stila to me. Too bad about the UD glosses. I thought the new ones had no fragrance. How about MJ lip liners or one of his brushes? Have you tried the sculpting brush?

LV2EVOLVE

Oooooh, no, I haven't tried any of his brushes on my face! I always pet them in store though. LOL! That's a good idea. :)  Damn it, Sephora always gets me with these dumb emails! 
I used to pet the bronzing brush! The bronzing and sculpting are my favorites. I'd have to say that the sculpting brush is a better value to get started with. It costs less and can be used for various applications.

Icecaramellatte

Oh I have received quite a few extras with Armani through the years. Most of which were foundation samples that don't suit me. I have never seen a fluid sheer GWP. I think I want this. Yikes. I just got a Sephora order in yesterday and told myself to cool it.

Prettypackages

Skinceuticals also makes great sunscreen. http://www.skinceuticals.com/I'm looking for a new sunscreen so thanks I so want those Sephora Hakuhodo brushes! (As you can see in the comments of that IG pic. Lol.)
*pats chair next to me*
Lmao
I went to Kiko today and here is something that Sephora could learn from them. Their reward system is amazing. For every $5 you spend you get $1 toward a future purchase. By future they mean tomorrow. I'm going back to Kiko tomorrow to use it toward another lipstick. They are $9 each and I have $8 in rewards. Also the packaging on the lipsticks are amazeballs. Credit to Dyno-Pretty Pup
gorgeous

elegant-one

I'm crying at the subway comments by the way. I posted that then fell asleep
lol.gif
to come back and see the convo has me
rofl.gif
I've filed my nails on the train. Like I had a jagged edge that I didn't want to rip so I fixed it. They at least tried to be fair by making the nail clipper male! Lollll. There's another poster about throwing your trash, wait for it...in a trash can! I know, genius. Who thought of that? I'm oozing with sarcasm, talk about a sign you thought was COMMON SENSE!! My husband has seen women cleaning out their handbags in the tracks! Then everyone is pissed when there are train delays (because of track fires). Putting your unfinished coffee on the ground because it's the same as a trash can. Then we all have to deal with a spilled coffee obstacle course. I can't. What about the people who eat full on meals on the train? Like rice, chicken, the works. Omg, I wanna hurl. I've eaten a granola bar, and even fries (when you're pregnant and starving that's no joke), but RICE?! You pulled out a fork on the train? When I get to work I practically shower in the pantry sink I'm so disgusted by my commute!
rules.gif
rofl.gif

awickedshape

Me too after I ordered some Alterna
blah.gif

I LOVE every MJ lipstick that I have!
Yay!

Got yet another deluxe Gucci Guilty sample; trying to convince hubby for me to get it for him. He's not taking the bait, he's liking what he has now... I'll probably just get one anyway lol