All White Affair (aka one should never wear all white to MAC)

MisStarrlight

As much as I hated this theme day, I have to say that it was a fun day. For some reason our customers were super confused all day cause we weren't in black.

DSC01404.jpg

DSC01408.jpg

Eeeek...the flash blew out all of my bronzer & makes me look like I can't match my foundation on this one.
DSC01410.jpg

And I was actually able to save the shirt (only one stain on the lower left side), but the pants became pajama material when they somehow got covered in Girl About Town lipstick & some random foundations

lara

God, what a nightmare! I always finish the day with foundation and lipstick all over my blacks; I couldn't even pretend to comprehend how badly I'd go in head-to-toe white!

I love your brows, by the way!

lipshock

You're so pretty! It must be a horror to wear all white at a makeup counter. Yikes!

Is it just me, or can anyone else see this, but that girl in the second picture standing in the center with the short hair ... um can you almost see through her dress? I don't know if it's shadow or what appears to be her tattoo through the material.

coachkitten

That must have been a nice change. I would have been confused as well if I walked up to the MAC counter and saw all white!
smiles.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Is it just me, or can anyone else see this, but that girl in the second picture standing in the center with the short hair ... um can you almost see through her dress? I don't know if it's shadow or what appears to be her tattoo through the material.

I was thinking the same thing! LOL! I was like, "is her dress sheer?"

*Luna*

Oh how fun! I can imagine the nightmare of it all but you look fabulous and I am sure it was quite a refreshing change. Every one looks so hot!!!

amoona

Aww it looks soooo cute. We're doing all white with gold accessories for our Moonbathe event. It's super cute but I can only imagine how dirty we'll all get - especially my clumsy ass.

MisStarrlight

Thank you guys!

My PS & RM did some begging. It took about a month, but our MRO eventually gave her approval.

And yes, her dress was a bit see through...not as bad in person, but the flash definitely picked it up.

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
God, what a nightmare! I always finish the day with foundation and lipstick all over my blacks....

I ALWAYS wound up with lipstick on my boobs from leaning over the lipstick bay! My dry cleaner must have wondered what in the hell I did for a living!