Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Membership Problems

tamirahk

It feels like every other week, when going to visit Anastasia's website for purchase, my pro membership discount only works sometimes. I have contacted their support staff the first time this occurred and they explained that the website was going through maintenance and only showing active memberships for some pro members, not all. I was told to stop by in a few days and the site should be up and running completely, and it was. For the last few weeks, it feels like the same ongoing problem is recurring because I am not able to make a purchase using my membership because my account does not reflect that I am an active pro member. Is there anyone else sharing this dilemma? This is very frustrating, it just makes me want to purchase elsewhere, but certain products I cannot buy anywhere else with the same quality.

tamirahk

I finally spoke with someone once again who was rude but did mention that the pro membership program is not working. She didn't say they were working on fixing it nor when it will be active again smh. It was as if she didn't care!