And I was like, " WTF?!"

deven.marie

I work at the disney store, and during the holidays we get alot of crazy people in there. This old man came in the store 5 SEPERATE TIMES in one night, and everytime he would specifically come up to me (there were 4 people working that night) and ask me if we have any "bumblebees." The first time I answered normally, I said I'm sorry sir, we dont carry any plush bumble bees, are you referring to the bumblebees from winnie the pooh? and he says, "no. bumblebees. bumblebees."
sooo i was like WTF. i told my co-worker and she thought it was hilarious. she even said "too bad i missed it." little did we know he would come back 4 more times and ask for more bumblebees. our manager had to eventually explain to him that we do NOT have any bumblebees, and we wont have them anytime soon. haha

Pnk85

I used to work at a movie theater and the showtimes are displayed in ASCENDING order & people would come to the box office at like 11:00 at night and ask us if we had 2 a.m showings, I'm like WTF!!! We are a movie theater in a little suburb neighborhood we don't have movie showings at that time. If we ever have late night showings like that we promote the hell out of it because it is a rarity!!!

iiifugaziii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
soo.. i have a really dirty neighbor. i walk past their house everyday. they have many dogs, and their yard is full of shit, litterally. apparently, they take forever to pick up doo doo and dont give a crap about the doo doo on the sidewalk/grass area out of their fence. (their fence isnt even a fence. its like a plastic mess. i got scared as hell when the dogs were outside once. they could easily jump that and get me!).

anyways, the next door folks have a little dog that likes to flee the yard and go exploring. so i was walking past the doo doo house, and its like -20 C here in winnipeg. i see the dog chewing on a frozen turdsicle. uhh.. wtf... nasty. LOL i know puppies practice coprophagy (thats what its called when animals eat their feces), but man.. he was chewing it liek a freaken popsicle. LOL

that is gross!! i hate it when people have animals and don't take proper care of them. that is exactly how dogs get ~worms~
nasty.

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
that is gross!! i hate it when people have animals and don't take proper care of them. that is exactly how dogs get ~worms~
nasty.

yes geez... and the worms can be passed around sooo easily. a dog that is infected will poop out larvae and another animal will come along and eat it and poop more larvae.

it also makes the parks and streets soo dirty. i never feel right walking in grass anymore. it's the law to pick up after your dog, but damn... theres dog shit everywhere. when i walk outside, i am ALWAYS watching my step.. always...