Angelina Jolie nude l/s?

ashley8119

What l/s is she wearing?
I love it!
I've been looking for the perfect nude, but most make me look like a corpse..
0_21_jolie_angelina_061307.jpg

angelina-jolie.JPG

ginger9

This woman is out of this world, she is so gorgeous that just a bit of makeup is enough to make her look like perfection. Damn
eyelove.gif

I've heard Peachstock l/s will give you the perfect Jolie nude lips. I believe it's a macpro line.

Kuuipo

Not peach, but a rose brown. If you want to max out your lips, think your natural color plus ten percent more! Or the color of your areola (area around your nipple) It's not the brand that is critical here, its the color. Add some clear gloss atop of the lipstick.

iheartangE

I love this woman hardcore. So amazing. I don't know if it helps but I remember reading in Vogue that she pulled out a "MAC lipstick the color of a dead person"...I have no clue which color that would be but if anyone has an idea, I'd love to know! Sorry I can't be more helpful!

macBARBIE

Georgio Armani Sheer Lipstick #14! =) How Do I Know? Because It's Her Fave Lipstick And I Have It And It Looks Like This =)

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
I don't know if it helps but I remember reading in Vogue that she pulled out a "MAC lipstick the color of a dead person"...I have no clue which color that would be but if anyone has an idea, I'd love to know! Sorry I can't be more helpful!

Oh I remember when she went through that phase. She used to wear MAC Taupe.

I used to have Taupe in the '80s, I think it was a different Matte lipstick in those days. They probably changed the formula, but back then in the '90s, when no one was wearing Taupe anymore... she did. And it looked bad on her too. As it did on everyone.

iluvmac

Someone told me she uses Guerlain's Divinora l/s n.480, but I think it's discontinued. In these photos she could be wearing Mac's Honeyflower, though.

Fairybelle

In one of the Fall 07 issues of People Magazine Style Watch it broke down a similar look, and her makeup artist listed that she uses MAC Blacktrack Fluidline and lipstick in Jubilee. HTH!