Another possible fake MAC brush seller...

ellienellie

MAC 219 PENCIL BRUSH (For Smoky Eyes) Brand New on eBay, also, Brushes Applicators, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 15-Jun-08 20:47:01 BST)

This person has sold literally dozens of MAC brushes the past few weeks (I've been keeping an eye out)....especially the 219 brush...

Every time one sells, she immediately puts another for sale.

ALL MAC brushes she's sold have had stock photos, and if you look through her completed listings, you'll see over 200 items!!!

what do you guys think? - a bundle of fakes perhaps?

redambition

without sighting the brushes it's hard to say 100% one way or the other.

the use of stock photos is a concern, as this is not meant to be done. then there's the fact that she doesn't claim the brush to be authentic. the auction says "brush bears MAC logo", not "this is a MAC brush". that is a bit of fancy wording that sounds like "this is a MAC brush", but doesn't necessarily mean that. similar wording appears on other (non brush auctions) as well.

i would steer clear of this seller, it's just too fishy.

ellienellie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redambition
without sighting the brushes it's hard to say 100% one way or the other.

the use of stock photos is a concern, as this is not meant to be done. then there's the fact that she doesn't claim the brush to be authentic. the auction says "brush bears MAC logo", not "this is a MAC brush". that is a bit of fancy wording that sounds like "this is a MAC brush", but doesn't necessarily mean that. similar wording appears on other (non brush auctions) as well.

i would steer clear of this seller, it's just too fishy.

Agreed!