any suggestions for combining/layering e/s?

mena22787

so here's pix of most of my e/s...i feel pretty lame compared to you guys cuz y'all have sooo much nice stuff!! anywho, i'd be really greatful if anyone could come up w/ some nice color combinations that i could try...if you could tell me which colors to use and where to put them on my eyes that would be sooooo much appreciated! i'll follow the suggestions and post pics
wavey.gif
TIA!
thmbup.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...4299&members=1

BlahWah

Boo, I don't see any attachments to your post! I think the best way to get ideas and such is to surf around in the fotd forum and tutorial section. There you can see how colours work on different tones, how placement works on different eyeshapes and find ways which work for you. Any problems you have while experimenting you can always post back here for help!

Another great site is this one. This is just half of it! The other half is on another page, and the link for it is near the top of this one.

Enjoy!

mena22787

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Boo, I don't see any attachments to your post!

i fixed it! sorry about that!

BlahWah

One combination with the colours you have may be 10 on the lid, 9 outer lid, 3 or 1 in crease and 2 to highlght. Quite contrasting in tones, but I find it to be quite pretty at times! You can also try w/ 19 in crease and 21 as highlght.