Anyone try out Violent Lips yet?

ModelMama90

I just bought some a few weeks ago and used them for a Halloween party, and I have to say they work really well! It took a few tries to get them on right, but once I did they lasted all night for me. My friends liked them so much that even they are going to get some, lol.

I'd like to hear other people's stories if they have used them! If you don't know what they are, here is a tutorial. It helped me when I first tried them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkcTuaXDggQ

DILLIGAF

I watched some of the videos and great for the other ppl out there that may like this product. However for me its a huge PASS.

katred

Specktra Bestie
Hm... I'd be curious to know what others thought of them. I rather suspect that I'm a little too old to pull these off myself...

Mabelle

I got the red ones, i hav yet to try them.
i know a co worker of mine tried them, and said he found it really difficult to get them on.

ModelMama90

@Mabelle
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the red ones! I haven't actually tried those ones yet myself, I used the gold glitteratti! And it does take a bit to learn how to put them on, but once you get the hang of it it's really easy!

@katred
I think they might look good on you! Definitely worth at least trying :)

brokenxbeauty

I just heard about these. They look fun and I really want to try some! Nervous about how difficult they will be to put on though.
Does anyone have feedback on how well they stay on during the day, while eating, etc.?