Anyone whos bought a fake pigment!

fashionjunkiexx

do any of you still have the ingreidients list that came with it? or from anyother fakes- blushes, eyeshadows, lipglasses etcc.

if you have the ingreidients list then can you PM me either a clear picture of it or type them out?

would be apprieciated!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Most fake MAC items have the exact same info printed on the label as the Authentic MAC...At least in my experience...I don't have any they were trashed or returned but everything was identical as far as wording on the pigments I received forever ago

fashionjunkiexx

ah really? i thought maybe some of them came with a list, im sure i saw a girl on here who had a pigment which came with a piece of paper with ingriedients listed on it.

fashionjunkiexx

hmm, i think theyve just copied the ingriedients list from an authentic mac pigment, i doubt thats whats really in them

Aranetti

Hi! We were recently victimized by eBay seller innerbeautyrevealed, who claimed that her MAC items came from Macy's. When the parcel arrived, it was chock-full of fake stuff.

We have taken photos of the items (including ingredient lists), as well downloading photos directly from innerbeautyrevealed's site, and from photos emailed by this seller AFTER we paid.

The fake items she shipped to us had ingredient lists on the paper insert and on one side of the box. None of them have warnings about use on the lips. We consulted a chemist, and some chemicals are actually misspelled!

Not a surprise, since the city name could not even be spelled right. Where the heck is "Toroto"?

We would like to ask for your assistance in stopping this seller from further passing off fake MACs as the real thing.

Please tell us what you think of these photos?

Package from Inner Beauty Revealed - a set on Flickr
fake MAC pigment - a set on Flickr (has pics of ingredients)
MAC pigments from Inner Beauty Revealed- a set on Flickr
fake MAC loose powder - a set on Flickr
Juicy Couture Crittoure - a set on Flickr
Lancome Powder - a set on Flickr

on eBay, she sells these fakes for $19-20 each! Item numbers include:
item: 110422542962
item: 110431238172
item: 120457235741
item: 110431236081
item: 110422542899
item: 110431235992
item: 110422543088
item: 110422543015
item: 120465973221
item: 110431236022

If you enlarge the pics on her store page, you will see that the logos are not consistent or uniform. There are many other discrepancies. But eBay requires that we submit an evaluation, other than by us, to stop this seller.

Your assistance will go a long way in helping us find justice, and helping many other people as well. Your comments can determine whether this seller will continue to victimize buyers further.

Stopping sellers like innerbeautyrevealed can also lead buyers to the right sellers.

So please, do post your findings, or email us at [email protected]

Thank you