Applying for Sephora inside a JcPenney

meowgoezdacow

There's a Sephora opening in about a month in my local JcPenney and I was wondering do I apply with JcPenney or do I wait for the Sephora to open and then apply through them? Could I by any chance apply for that specific location BEFORE they open? If so, how can I??
thanks ladies!~

astronaut

I'd talk to a manager at Penny's or something, someone who could give you a better answer. I'd assume that of course you can apply for the position before they open because then who will work there? lol Good luck! I'm looking to get a job at Sephora... one of these days haha.

Stylishchica319

I guess you've already applied...but since I work for a Sephora inside JCPenney if anyone else wants to know you apply for a job at JCPenney and specifically pick Sephora(it's on the associate kiosk application)

SallyPal

What is is like working for Sephora inside JC Penney? How would you desrcibe the experience for you and from the customer's perspective?

Do you work full-time, part-time and what is the pay range?

Thanks!!!

preciouscharm

I use to work for JCP for about 2 years. Now that I'm job hunting again will I have a good chance of getting a position at Sephora?

BEA2LS

i have a question is there a webpage that shows you where sephoras inside JC pennys are located? is it on the sephora or JC pennys webpage? i tried looking.. i am a bit far from any sephora and was hoping theyd at least open a jc penny one near me..

tkh777

My understanding is that Sephora employees have pretty low hourly wages but the perks are amazing... This is just from other boards and talking to the SAs at my store.

Sugar Cane

Just go to JC penney's website and it will let you locate a penneys with a sephora in it that is closest to you....I think you just type in your zip to locate it. My local penneys is suppose to get Sephora in the next few months...I have been contemplating applying also and wondered the same things you ladies have. Hope this helps.
thmbup.gif

shadowaddict

I have heard that working at Sephora in a JCP you don't really have to have as much experience (such as being a m/a and such) as you do for a regular Sephora. Is this true?

missmolliecule

That is true, you don't have to have any formal training or makeup experience to work at SiJCP but you don't for a normal Sephora either, although it is preferred at both.