Applying for Smashbox, anyone work for them or have any experiences?

mslips

Hey! I've been working at Ulta for about 2 1/2 yrs now, and there realy is no "growth" no raise, no promotion..the hours did get a bit better now that our sales have been generating more..

I really like working at Ulta, mainly because of the people I work with and it's laid back..i mean the pressure comes on the sales but it's not as pressuring as a counter.

I actually have an opportunity to apply for a Smashbox counter and it is full time which is what i want. Plus they pay better as i've heard and I know the line pretty well. It is one of the brands that I mainly sell because I love it and it's great =)

I was wonering if there's anyone here that works at a smashbox counter or has or even underwent the interview process..

How does the interview process go? Is it a 2 part thing like Mac's? What do they ask?

How is the environment? How are the people? The goals? Is there a lot of pressure? How is the pay exactly?

Please help! I'm already nervous and haven't even applied, but this position sounds perfect for me!

The only thing is, if i do get hired..ill feel really bad to leave my team during the holidays..

BEA2LS

no advice but i always enjoyed hearing your ulta stories
smiles.gif
but i would say to give it a go.. your stay at ulta was not always perfect and smashbox seems like a place that you can really grow at.

mslips

Thanks hunny! i always liked and agreed with your Ulta stories too haha!

By the way, how is it going with you?