April Favorites - And The Winners Are ...

Vixxan

I did a little shopping in April, just a little. Here is my list of products that are my favorites, just for April of course. I would like to know what you ladies/gents purchased in April that you really like. After, all it is the first of May and I just might need to do some more shopping.

• Mac Dazzleglass– Love!!!
  • Mac Studio moisture cream, I love the way this makes my skin feel.
  • Paula Dorf eye shadow primer, this is worth every cent I paid for it. This has terrific staying power.
  • Ben Nye foundation in white, (used as an eye shadow base) this takes a lickin’ and keeps on ticking. Nothing budges this stuff.
  • Makeup Forever Flash Color these are the perfect base for any eye shadow.
  • Est’ee Lauder double wear cream eye shadows, I purchased vintage violet to see if it was the same thing as Mac Nice Vice. The color was so incredible that I had to buy a few more. They have a very nice color selection. If you like paint pots then you will like these as well.
  • Pure Ice nail polish, this is cheap ($2) but great. Beautiful colors and I did not have any problems with fading or chipping.
  • So Easy Stripe Rite, this is the best on that I have purchased so far. The color selection is great and it’s easy to use.
  • Kat Von D – Gypsy eye shadow palette these colors are awesome.
  • E.L.F. Cream eye shadow another good eye shadow base. I used Paula Dorf eye shadow primer before applying this so I don’t know if this creases if used alone.
  • Bloom eye colour cream another good eye shadow base. I used Paula Dorf eye shadow primer before applying this so I don’t know if this creases if used alone.
  • 1165Cheryl's custom pigments in Blue Pearl, Toffee, Choco Copper (my new favorite brown) Perfect Pink and Midnight Blue. Choco Copper, Toffee with Mac's Carbon and Vanilla is so pretty.