Industry Expectations of Employees

Bukola

I have been in the Beauty Industry for about 10 years exclusively on Makeup services and application. I am taking a course which includes other beauty services to expand my knowledge. I will like to know what the Industry’s expectation is as regards employees. I haven’t had the opportunity to work fully as an employee, I have been running my personal services one on one with my clients. Now, I am ready to experience this. I will like to have people share their experiences and thoughts as regards expectations as an employees in the beauty industry.

NolAli

I’ve been in the beauty industry for 10 years focusing on makeup, but now I’m branching out with a course in other services. What should I expect as an employee in a salon? I’ve mainly worked independently. Also, has anyone used DailyPay? Based on DailyPay reviews, employers value punctuality, strong technical skills, and the ability to provide exceptional customer service. It's also important to stay up-to-date on industry trends and regulations. The right attitude and willingness to learn can go a long way.

Last edited: