Aquafusion EOTD

exodus

This was inspired by... my moisturiser
greengrin.gif
which is Lancome Aquafusion at the moment (I change often).

I also finally had my eyebrows done! They're a bit neater now
tong.gif

Anyway for some reason the pics came out a lot less blue than they are in person. The shadows look more green/grey
th_confused_new.gif
They're supposed to be more aqua/teal.

Aquafusion_openeyes.jpg

Aquafusion_oneeye.jpg

Aquafusion_closeeyes.jpg

I used:
Tres Teal e/s used wet on outer third
Beige-ing s/s inner two-thirds of lid
Meadowland e/s middle of lid
Surreal e/s inner third
Smolder e/k to line upper lid and waterline
Gilded White e/k to highlight inner corner
Goldbit e/s to highlight browbone (doesn't seem to show up... hmmm...)

ETA: This pic of my eyes in normal mode, just for Pei
greengrin.gif
See, they're quite small and you can hardly see my makeup
lol.gif
I like it that way though
smiles.gif

Aquafusion_openeyes2.jpg

exodus

Aww really??? Thank you so much!
greengrin.gif
I usually hate my eyebrows, but I like them again now that they're neater.

exodus

Hehehe Juneplum I switch between Biotherm Aquasource, Biotherm Biopur (depending on whether my skin is more normal or oily that day) and Lancome Aquafusion. I have a drawerful of all kinds of Lancome and Biotherm moisturisers and serums! I think I'm addicted to them!
lol.gif

jeanna

wow, this is really, really gorgeous!
great job on the eyebrows... makes a huge difference doesn't it???!
i need to thread tonight
smiles.gif

Pei

Love ur skin, ur fairness & ur "new" brows. I feel that u will look gd in almost any colours! Hotness! When can we see ur FOTD???

By the way, I'm SoOOO envious of u!!! My eyes look darn small when I line my waterline
ssad.gif

jeanna

ok, exodus, what the heck??! i just read the comment you left in my Bridal Make-Up FOTD to V2LUCKY and you're married??? how old are you?? you look like you could be 16 years old! ok, so i've only seen your eyes, but they look like really young eyes
greengrin.gif
haha...

procrastinator

Oh my god, that is SO beautiful! I love the little tail you did with the eyeliner - it looks so cute. Was Meadowland L/E?? Is Shimmermoss anything like it?

exodus

Thank you so much, ladies!
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pei
Love ur skin, ur fairness & ur "new" brows. I feel that u will look gd in almost any colours! Hotness! When can we see ur FOTD???

By the way, I'm SoOOO envious of u!!! My eyes look darn small when I line my waterline
ssad.gif

I'm really not that fair, I'm NC25/NW25 (don't ask about that, I'm confused too
lol.gif
). My skin's way too oily naturally and in those pictures I'm newly covered in a ton of powder
greengrin.gif
About showing my whole face, I'm STILL waiting for the damn hormonal breakout on my chin to subside, because it's too damn gross to show online
lol.gif
My eyes aren't any bigger than yours, babe! I actually think yours might be bigger than mine. In the first picture I "lift up" my eyebrows so you guys can see the makeup, otherwise you'll only be able to see a hint of colour. I'll post up a pic of my eyes when they're in normal position so you can see hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanna
ok, exodus, what the heck??! i just read the comment you left in my Bridal Make-Up FOTD to V2LUCKY and you're married??? how old are you?? you look like you could be 16 years old! ok, so i've only seen your eyes, but they look like really young eyes
greengrin.gif
haha...

GAHAHAHAHA! Babe, I'm 23! And I just got married this past June
smiles.gif
I'm not like a kiddy bride or anything
lol.gif
Thanks for the compliment though
greengrin.gif
I look young! Yay!
lol.gif

exodus

Quote:
Originally Posted by procrastinator
Oh my god, that is SO beautiful! I love the little tail you did with the eyeliner - it looks so cute. Was Meadowland L/E?? Is Shimmermoss anything like it?

Why thank you, sweetie
greengrin.gif
Unfortunately, Meadowland was LE. Shimmermoss is darker and bluer I think.