Are any of these glitters from Ebay real? JEWELMARINE & SILVER! HELP!!

hi everyone. thanks for any help in advance. i have three glitters here - one or none may be authentic mac.

please help determine if any or one of these is authentic!! i think one of these jars may be authentic, but not sure.

all from ebay, of course. two of them are supposedly jewelmarine, one is supposedly silver.

the jewelmarine that looks authentic to me (but i'm not sure) is labeled "1" or "#1". the one that looks blatantly fake to me is "2" or "#2".

jewelmarine #1 has no box - #2 has a box.

but then again i'm not sure if jewelmarine was released in two versions?

the pics of "jewelmarine" 1 & 2
--------------------------------

PIC_0598.jpg

PIC_0599.jpg

PIC_0600.jpg

i peeled the label off the bottom of #1 so i could read the "colt-ainer". both jars have this mark, but on #1 it's fainter, and on #2 "colt-ainer" is bolder and seems bigger.

PIC_0601.jpg

PIC_0614.jpg

PIC_0619.jpg

PIC_0644.jpg

photo of jewelmarine #1 beside a pink opal from mac. at first i thought the bottom was too thick but it looks right. but i'm not sure if they are actually different heights - the "jewelmarine" bottom may be a slight taller.

jewelmarines-hand.jpg

TOP: #1
BOTTOM: #2

jewelmarines-hand2.jpg

Left: #1
Right: #2

The following are photos of "SILVER" glitter and "JEWELMARINE" #2 only. I got these two at the same time so i took photos of them the same day together. i have a STRONG suspicion these are fake. Just need to know if I am right.

I got "Jewelmarine # 1" later so that is not in these following photos.

jewlmarineandsilver.jpg

PIC_0511-2.jpg

PIC_0500.jpg

PIC_0504.jpg

PIC_0517.jpg

above photo taken with flash.

silverswatch.jpg

"silver" swatch in natural light

thanks again for any help!!! if any of these are fake i see more ebay disputes in my immediate future!

way to go with that great quality control ebay!

tong.gif
cutey.gif

MACATTAK

The authentic Jewelmarine is #1. The other one is fake. Not sure about the Silver glitter. Does the box easily scratch? If so, it's fake. I think Silver glitter has been floating around as a fake & it's probably safe to assume that since you got the fake Jewelmarine at the same time
ssad.gif

thanks everyone!!

since the silver and #2 look so much alike, from the jars to the texture, fonts, everything...wow i'm thinking it's fake too.

darn ebay!! but i keep going back to filter out the good sellers
tong.gif