Are the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers on Ebay fake?

ThePowderPuff

I just bought a Shu Uemura eyelash curler on Ebay from this seller:

eBay My World - alphabeautyuk

Does anyone know this seller? Are there fake Shu Uemura curlers on ebay? I can't find any information about fake Shu Uemura curlers.

I always get suspicious, when they feel the need to state that the product i 100% genuine.
winks.gif
Also it seems very cheap compared to prices on Sephoras website. And the seller is located in Hong Kong.

On the other hand Shu Uemura is a japanes company, so it sort of makes sence that you can buy it cheaper from Asia. And the seller has a very good rating.

What do you think?

Skura

I bought lots of things from this seller, and I don't think it is fake...

Usually prices in stores are way too high than on eBay.

And maybe she get it direct from Shu Uemura...

Ask her before buying - she's really nice and she answer all her emails quick.
And let us know the answer
winks.gif

ThePowderPuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skura
I bought lots of things from this seller, and I don't think it is fake...

Usually prices in stores are way too high than on eBay.

And maybe she get it direct from Shu Uemura...

Ask her before buying - she's really nice and she answer all her emails quick.
And let us know the answer
winks.gif

Well I got the curler now. And it truly is excellent compared to other curlers I have. So I think it's genuine, but I really can't know for sure, because we don't have Shu Uemura here in Denmark, så I don't have anything to compare it with.

jackieheartsyou

I've also been wondering and have been hesitant to buy one :p I googled it but no one has complained about a fake eyelash curler yet

Andrew

Best curlers out there apparantly..I also reccomend their tweezers and lash applicator tweezers (the funny shaped ones) Blooming lovely..

Andrew

bintdaniel

I have just received an order from ussupply.com. I have bought 3 fake shu uemura curlers!

they look flimsy and I have tried them, it doesn't really curl my lashes. The claire's make my lashes pop really better.

Shu uemura is not written on the back of the pads T_T; so they are fake .

I have phoned my bank and there no way to have my money back unless I go to the police (I am in France and I ordered them in the USA).
I DIDN'T PAY WITH PAYPAL, I think I couldn't, I don't remember.

So I have mailed ussuply.com and told them that I wanted my money back but I fear that they don't answer me or say no.
It is so expensive in France!

taybsb

I bought the Shu Uemura with seller ALPHABEAUTYUK (Ebay), sent from Hong Kong and received yesterday 05/05.
I paid $ 17.95 + $ 1.80 shipping
I have doubts about the originality of the curler.
I took some pictures. I want your help.

The box is different. The letters are not in low relief. The original is in low relief.
Maybe a new version of the box, somebody know? This is my preoccupation.

Left/Right

Has the letter "M"

But the rubbers are malleable and recorded Shu Uemura. And a sealed, like the original Shu

The opening is small, like the original Shu Uemura

I'm divided about originality.
Who knows help me!

Is my first post
Thank girls!

PS. Sorry my English! :)

Nekobeauty

I think you got a fake. I just looked at mine to compare (I got mine from Shu Uemura). 2 differences from yours.

1) Mine does not have the M at the top right of curler.

2) The hinge portion where the V metal connects to the base. Mine looks different. I attached a pic of mine.

kelsi93

I bought one product from Shu on EBay too. At first, I was really confused if it is fake or not.
But up till now, the quality has satisfied me too much. So, dont worry too much dear! :)