Are these pigments authentic?

littlepickle

I don't feel capable of telling after Aire De Blu tricked me
thmbdn.gif
Can one of you lovely ladies check these for me? Teal & Revved Up.
4584347521_e76d86dd3c.jpg

4584347523_4aff985d86.jpg

4584347525_191e4d28a4.jpg

4584347529_d6b335bb88.jpg

4584347533_7b24708c8f.jpg

Thanks!

marusia

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGTO
^ wow, i would have guessed real... i have a lot to learn, i see.
smiles.gif

I still have a lot to learn too...but the font is off, and the inner lid looks wonky.
thmbdn.gif

my_adored

Um...I think they are both fake. Sorry. The top lid is too big and the symbols on the back are the same as a fake pigment I received.

rockin

I can't see anything to suggest the Teal is fake, but the Revved Up definitely is

littlepickle

Thanks Panda
smiles.gif
I'm very relieved about Teal, Revved Up was a half hearted 'while I'm getting everything else I may as well' purchase. What do you guys do with fakes that the sellers won't accept back? Bin them or keep them for later comparisons?

MissResha

the way the lid is shaped on Revved up gave it away for me. it looks like its choking the shit outta the jar.

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepickle
Thanks Panda
smiles.gif
I'm very relieved about Teal, Revved Up was a half hearted 'while I'm getting everything else I may as well' purchase. What do you guys do with fakes that the sellers won't accept back? Bin them or keep them for later comparisons?

I recently bought a VERY convincing Your LAdyship from ebay, filed an ebay claim for a counterfeit product and got my money back. I returned the pigment back to the seller (with tracking number) but ebay said I didn't have to do that. File a claim if you can and escalate if the seller won't cooperate!

marusia

I've actually never been sold a fake that the seller wouldn't return back...I once bought $2000 for resell (NEVER AGAIN!) from a seller I trusted. Well, I sold some to the girls here...about 10 things. Then I noticed something was fake in the lot, so I contacted her. At first she was only going to do a partial refund (about $300 short), because they were missing. I raised all hell (I didn't have those pieces because I let the girls keep them). I basically told her if she was going to charge me, charge me at HER price. (Fakes are super, super cheap. Like 80 cents or less for a jar of pigment.) Instead, she gave me a complete full refund after I threatened legal action. I'm quick to throw the book at someone!