Are those pigments fake or authentic ?

lilo2106

Hello,

I have bought some pigments but i am not sure if they are fake or authentic. Is it possible for you to help me, please ?

Sorry the weather is quite bad today so all the pictures were taken with the flash (so the color may be a little different)

So left to right is : night light, pastorale, teal, dark soul

The night light label (under the jar) is not the same as the other
th_dunno.gif
it's matte grey and not silver ! so i assume this one is a fake !

Left to right : chocolate brown, softwash grey, viz a violet, cocomotion

cimg1119.jpg

From left to right : mauvement, white gold, entremauve

If you need more pictures tell me ! I hope they are not all fake !

Thanks you very much !
Have a nice day and week end

Shaquille

I only have teal and dark soul.
And I've seen pastorale color pretty good..
they all look good to me
thmbup.gif

purrtykitty

Your LE ones (Pastorale, Entremauve) look OK to me. Of any of them, Violet is the only one that looks "off".

Xqueeze_me

They all look ok to me judging from the pictures except for White Gold as I can't really see the label (It should be clear and NOT frosty label). My Night Light is the same as yours and its authentic so don't worry.

Just wondering where you got the Softwash Grey from?

lilo2106

thanks you so much for your answers !!

Xqueeze_me i am really sorry, i just can't remember where i bought it (i know that i bought it on ebay but i can't remember the seller and it's a long time ago,more than 90 days, so the description of the item is no longer in my feedbacks) Does it look fake to you ?

I have taken some other picture of white gold next to nocturnal plum (i bought nocturnal plum in a pro store) the label looks a little more transparent than the nocturnal plum one but it is not shinny

Thanks you very much
th_kiss.gif

Xqueeze_me

Hmmm.. still can't see the label properly unless I have it physically in my hands. I think it would be better if someone has a picture of the White Gold pigment with the label showing..

panda0410

I think the label on the White Gold is probably good - the malalignment is something I have seen with a lot of pigments in new (recent) batches and I have a few like this myself. I remember from recollection that the fake White Gold I had here had a clear label. The only thing I havent seen in this pic is the lovely green duochrome that White Gold has - it may be the flash obscuring it, but if you cant see a lovely green shimmer under the light in this pigment then I would be concerned.
The others all look OK including the Viz-a-violet. There was a fake batch A66 Dark Soul, but yours looks real, and there is also a fake Pastorale floating about but I havent actually had that one to see first hand - all I can say is that yours looks like mine and I KNOW mine is authentic
winks.gif

All the LEs here have the correct corresponding batch codes as well so I'd say you're all good!!

lilo2106

thank you so much for your answers !!!

I have put the white gold on my hand to see if i can see green ! If my hand is not under the light i can only see gold, if my hand in under the light i can see green
yahoo.gif
it's not a dark green, it's just a little green shimmer, but i suppose it's authentic

I am so happy to learn that they are all authentic !

thanks again for your answers!!
have a very nice day