are you MAC monogamous??

MeganGMcD

No I am not
I look for good things in every nook and cranny. Oh and whoever suggested Bombshell Bath ( now Fyrinnae) eyeshadows.
FAN-freaking-TASTIC.

There is just too much make-up fun out there for me to be too loyal..lol

natalie75

UD colors

Quote:
Originally Posted by tracie
I have more MAC than other brands, but it doesn't mean that's all I use. My first love for e/s will always be urban decay, and I really like the nars blushes that I have. I only use drugstore mascaras, and my foundation has varied from neutrogena, clinique, mac, and ud. I love the color variety you can get from MAC, but I don't feel like its the "be all, end all" of makeup for me.

What are your favorite UD e/s colors? I have MUCHO MAC, same coloring as you and would like to mix in some UD. THANKS BTW love you FOTD's!!
thmbup.gif

MissMarley

I'm a makeup slut...I get around from brand to brand
smiles.gif

I love my Stila, love Clinique lip products, love Milani, love UD (esp. the 24/7 eyeliner, I'll never go back to anything else for brights- I'll keep my fluidliners for neutrals only), looooooove Becca for shimmer powders, primers, and just about everything in the line except Jewel Dusts.

So yeah, I'm not monogamous with MAC. It's my first love, but I guess you could say I'm a polygamist.

claresauntie

My eyelids and waterlines belong to MAC. My lip pencils are MAC. My undereye circles belong to MAC. My hands prefer MAC brushes.

My pulse points belong to Dior (Addict), Gaultier (Gaultier2), and Prada (Amber) but I also use MAC MV3.

My cheeks just recently married Armani and my lips are torn between Armani and Chanel.

My skin prefers Kevyn Aucoin SSE at the moment, but is considering cheating with Armani or Chanel.

My eye lashes are up for grabs.
rofl.gif

kradge79

The vast majority of my makeup (85%?) is MAC. I cheat on MAC with Prescriptives foundation, UD PP, Maybelline mascara, Nars blush and gloss, and Benefit gloss. Sometimes I use Bare Minerals as well.

Dianora

The majority of my makeup collection is MAC, but I do use Tarte cheek stains and Maybelline mascara, and if I find something fabulous at Sephora, I won't turn it down because it's not MAC.

When it comes to eyeshadow, though, I often find myself thinking, "If MAC doesn't have a similar color, I don't need it!"

Damfino

Lately I've been using more MAC than I have in a while (thanks to this site & the awesome FOTD's & tutorials
smiles.gif
but my collection is a giant smorgasboard. MAC is about 40% of my eyeshadows & 30% of my lipsticks & glosses.

The rest is a lot of Stila (eyes, lips & cheeks), Urban Decay (palettes), Bobbi Brown (blushes), NARS (lips & blush) and a little bit here and there from brands like Benefit, Tarte, Lorac and Too Faced. Then I have & use a ton of drugstore brands, which make up all of my foundations (save for BE & Laura Mercier), concealers, lots of liner, brow stuff & eyeshadows and especially mascara- save for my beloved DiorShow, which is my only high-end one as drugstore brands are awesome.

redambition

My collections is mostly MAC. I do have some other brands in there, but it's mostly a cheaper alternative for a colour i don't wear often.

my big non-mac things are Estee Lauder illusionist mascara and Benefit BadGal Lash mascara

stellarx1587

I used to use a mixture of brands, but for the past few years I started seperating my MAC from other brands and only kept MAC out for regular use. Now I don't even bother looking at other brands. Occasionally, I'll pick up something from Shu or NARS, but that's about it. And whatever I get has to be really cool in order for me to buy it. But for the most part, I only use MAC. My lil treasures have their own seperate "home" away from the "others"... hahaha

i've discovered Mac two months ago cause there are none Mac stores near from my home and in France we can buy Mac products by website since only last september. So i have several brands but I plan to buy only Mac products.

mellimello

I used to be a Clinique and Lancome devotee when I first got into makeup and then my freshman year of college, my roommate was a MAC addict and she kept trying to push MAC stuff onto me and so began my MAC fiendishness lol. For a few years now I've been buying almost all MAC and now I've really gotten into Smashbox, CARGO, Benefit, NARS & bareMinerals. I also love Chanel, but the quality isn't spectacular for the price, so I only buy their mascara and the occasional l/s or nail polish. I'm a huge fan of CoverGirl's Lash Exact mascara too.

So basically I'm a makeup ho and I cheat on MAC a lot
greengrin.gif

MAC_Whore

Pretty much MAC monogamous, but I will ho myself out to whatever product catches my eye. Like great Nars blushes and Mutliples, or Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks, or Smashbox , Stila, Cargo Shadows, Dior mascara, Chanel lipsticks and polishes, oh God, I can go on and on. Usually the "miracle", hot products from other lines are able to woo me. I am a total makeup slut.