asian girls: no eyelids

betseyjohnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyarorain
I have one eye with a crease, a pretty big one at that, and one eye without (50% asian 50% european does that to you I guess)

The only real difference though is that I have to go up higher on the lid with the colors on the asian eye then on the other.
If I for example do a smokey eye, applying shadow one the same places, it will all disappear in my asian eye when I close it :confused:
So I just have to dare to go up a bit higher on that side with the color even if it seems silly when you apply it, it looks good closed
smiles.gif

I have this same predicament when i put on my e/s's! and I am full Japanese. Not sure why fate has cursed me with two different creases.
ssad.gif

thank god for speckta and tutorials though, i am slowly learning how to put on makeup! yay!
cheerleader.gif

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by smellyocheese
what about those stickersto create a crease? would they work if let's say the e/s on top was real heavy?

First of all, it makes your eyes feel funny when you blink. Second, it can cause irritation. Third, imo, it will make one look ridiculous if you put tons of eyeshadows on top of the stickiner liner. I personally don't think shadow will adhere to the plastic vinyl surface. No matter how good the quality of the stickers are. I have em. I wore them to see how it feels and hated it! I lasted maybe 1 and 1/2 hrs? and I had to take em off. It was itching and sticking in the corner of one eye. I dunno I have seen few people who wear it daily but I don't think its worth it. (also at diff. angle of lighting, you can see them so it looks fake anyway.) just my opinion.
smiles.gif

smellyocheese

oh shucks.man. you don't know how many people that I've encountered have single slit eyes and desperately wants the double eyelid look and also bigger eyes. How do I actually achieve that successfully? small eyes don't really have much to work with. IMO, they look real cute the way they are especially with some bold colours but that's just one person's opinion.

Latest posts