Austin gals, it's time to get together!

Hilly

Oohh Orlando! Definitely not a
ssad.gif
but a
smiles.gif

Janice

OK, so this is pushing it out a bit father but I would really like for Jamie to be able to make it down. How does the weekend of June 21st sound?

concertina

Ack Ack Ack! I thought I could go but I'm going to a concert in San Antonio on June 21st
ssad.gif
Oh, I'm so sad now.
ssad.gif

concertina

Hey, that works for me!! If you guys wanna do lunch at the Domain and then a bit of shopping at MAC, that totally gives me enough time to head down to SA.
smiles.gif

As far as restaurants go, North (Italian) is good (and has yummy fizzy drinks!), my friend's have gone to the Joe DiMaggio Italian Chophouse (steaks) and thought it was good, Kona Grill (Asian fusion) has great entrees (not so great sushi), and theres California Pizza Kitchen. Those are the only ones I can vouch for.

Anybody have a preference?

iluffyew769769

I'm in Austin... well Cedar Park... I believe I have the weekend of the 21st open! I would love to meet up with some of you girls!

Janice

OK It sounds like we have a date planned then. I will send out an email and make an itinerary for the event this week.

Janice

So far I have:

light lunch at Kona Grill then walk over to the new MAC freestanding store to you know, visit MAC
tong.gif
. Then we can walk through the rest of The Domain shopping center, lots of luxury brands have stores there.

Dinner will be held at a location to be determined, I need your input on what you all would like to do/eat! Those of you who might be visiting from out of town and would like to go out downtown can arrange that too.

This all preliminary, if you have suggestions on other activities please let me know. I am open to everything!

Shimmer

Um.
There's a very good possibility I'll be a wee hungover because I may be headed to a Fowler concert the night before.
oh.gif

rbella

Can old farts come? My best friend lives in Lakeway. Maybe she and I could drag our tired old butts to the shopping and dinner portion...Anything after that might kill me!!!!!!!!!

BTW, would someone be willing to do my damn makeup. And teach me how to do it correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the George Michael concert coming up you know. I must learn how to look good for him....

Shimmer

You guys are absolutely welcome to come.
smiles.gif
We appreciate anyone who takes the time to show up!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbella
Can old farts come? My best friend lives in Lakeway. Maybe she and I could drag our tired old butts to the shopping and dinner portion...Anything after that might kill me!!!!!!!!!

BTW, would someone be willing to do my damn makeup. And teach me how to do it correctly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have the George Michael concert coming up you know. I must learn how to look good for him....

Yo Package Pal! If you want to carpool, lemme know! I am going
winks.gif

I am working that day until 5:30
ssad.gif

But maybe I can meet up later, or maybe you ladies would want to come visit me at the Round Rock CCO, we just got a big shipment in!