Austin, Texas

Classic Beauty

Hey all you Austinites. I was wondering where the best austin counter was? I have only been to the Saks one in the Arboretum (sp). It was ok, but the people there didn't really know what they were talking about.

Also, do y'all want to set up a shopping day? Maybe around the time Culturebloom comes out (sorry, I have to plan way in advance).

Janice

My sister Jessica and I both prefer the Dillards counter in Barton Creek Mall. Though the Saks counter can almost always be counted on if something is out of stock at the nordstroms or dillards counters.

I'm sure we can set something up for Culture Bloom, it's been forever and a half since I've gotten to go MAC shopping (been waaaay too flippin' busy)!
greengrin.gif

MizMac

Anyone want to meet up for the sundressing launch on thur?? I have to work at the counter at 5pm, but I had planned to come in early to beat the traffic and pick up my check!! Let me know and maybe we can all have some coffee (the Seattle in me!) Plus it would be fun to meet up with some fellow M.A.C junkies!!

MizMac

i was at the sak's the other day and was completly ignorred!! They didn't know I was a mac employee, I guess since I wasnt all fou fou'd up they must not of thought I was worth the time......It made me fell like crap. I was having a bad MS day and was looking to see if they had any exclusive things and the funny thing is I had a good chunk of $$ in my wallet from my hubby's military severence. Parts of me wanted to be a big beotch and say hey, I work for M.A.C here too, why the attitude?? In stead I'm just going to keep the cash for thursday's launch!!

Asphyxia

I suppose I could be at the MAC Counter @ Dillards on Thursday, I'm not sure if I should wait till pay day or not. I wonder if they ever got anything from Sweetie cake.
winks.gif

MizMac

I'll be at the Nordies counter thurs night ( i have to work) but I'm going to try to come in early to shop and eat. Plus I don't want to battle traffic. What did you need from sweetie cake?? I know we have a few things left at nordies......I can also try and make you some samples of the pigments if you need them.

Janice

I'm down to meet up, but I would prefer to make my purchases from the Dillards counter. Let's set a time and meet up spot for Thursday.
smiles.gif
You might want to make a new thread in the Shopping Buddies forum with your meet up as the title so it can have it's own thread. (i.e. - Austin, TX - Sundressing launch - 5.4.06)

Asphyxia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MizMac
I'll be at the Nordies counter thurs night ( i have to work) but I'm going to try to come in early to shop and eat. Plus I don't want to battle traffic. What did you need from sweetie cake?? I know we have a few things left at nordies......I can also try and make you some samples of the pigments if you need them.

That would be really awesome if you could give me pigment samples. I was thinking of getting all the Sweetie Cake liners. I'm probably going to the Galleria next week so I'm not sure if I should wait or not.

MizMac

I'm not sure what the Galleria is??? Can u tell I'm an Texas newbie!! just pm me with your name and I'll put them aside for you.