authentic subtle pigment?

jayne5787

4c36_1.JPG

Is this real? Seller has a 100% rating, but only has a 16 feedback score. Her items are "brand new w/no box, but never used." I asked for more pictures, but no answer yet since I just asked a few minutes ago. yay or nay? Thanks in advance :]

dizzygal

Who is the seller, the actual item looks fine ,as for feedback i bought a pigment of a low 100% and it was the real deal and a great bargain

Devon

I've got a full size subtle pigment. I bought it at a MAC corner, the pigment you show in the picture seems too dark, mine is lighter, but probably it depends of the natural light on the photo.

me_jelly

It looks alright from the pic, but please ask the seller to provide a pic of the bottom of the jar - I do have a MAC store bought subtle but I won't compare the color or anything since that's not an accurate way of identifying counterfeits

VioletB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon
I've got a full size subtle pigment. I bought it at a MAC corner, the pigment you show in the picture seems too dark, mine is lighter, but probably it depends of the natural light on the photo.

Also.. my subtle pigment looks cooler.. Like more silvery taupe. That looks more golden.. ?

panda0410

Quote:
Originally Posted by VioletB
Also.. my subtle pigment looks cooler.. Like more silvery taupe. That looks more golden.. ?

perhaps, but the lighting in which the pic was taken will affect colour and so will screen settings on your monitor

jayne5787

Hi ladies, the seller sent me pictures, but I accidentally deleted the e-mail while I was clearing out my inbox. There were only pictures of the jar, but I compared them to the pictures from the thread about counterfeit/authentic pigments and it looked legit. I was winning til the end...until someone totally sniped me at the last min.
angry.gif
I had to work during the last couple hours of the auction...I can't be on eBay all day! It's okay I guess, the bidding was getting pretty steep anyway. I'm kind of disappointed, though. Does anyone know where I can get pigment samples besides the clearance bin? I don't post much here so I don't think I'll make it to 20 anytime soon. Thank you all for your help anyway...you're all great!
thmbup.gif