green eye side:
green%20eye%20side.jpg

blue eye side:
blue%20eye%20side.jpg

close ups:
eye%20close%20up.jpg

eyeclosed.jpg

user79

Isn't Coppering just so awesome? It looks amazing on fair skinned people I think. It's one of my favs! Very nice on you as well.

ch33tah

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
Isn't Coppering just so awesome? It looks amazing on fair skinned people I think. It's one of my favs! Very nice on you as well.

UH HUH!!! i was inspired by you to buy it the other day... also got the pompus blue as well. the coppering really brings out my eyes. i wore it to work today and ALL of my customers noticed my eye colours... most days only 1/3 notice. and yeah i take note of who does and who doesn't :b

almost all my make up collection colours are golds/pinks/reds/bronzes and a mixture of them all. i was telling the MUA @ the store that i pretty much own every es in all those combination of colours. she laughed and said it's good to stay with what looks good. no way would i go with purples or cool shaded pinks. i'd look dead :x

HotPinkHeels

Lovely choice of colour-they really enhance your eye colours (which are amazing btw!)
I'm a huge fan of Coppering as well-it's so much more wearable than i first thought it would be...