Avoiding affection because of makeup

boudoirblonde

Yes. But only kissing.
It was a big problem at first, now I know only to wear sheerer lip colours. Glosses, light pinks, longwear, etc
smiles.gif

You'll get used to it!

EDIT: and also with the black smudges, once you take your make up off (not sure what you use?) grab a tissue and wipe over your eyelashes to make sure there isn't any wet mascara still on there. And then once in bed just try not to rub your eyes at all. If I go to bed with my make-up on (yes very naughty) I usually wake up with most of it in tact if I havent rubbed it at all

Brittni

Luckily, I'm not the type who cakes on layers of foundation and my mascara stays pretty well so I never have to worry about it coming off on pillows or anything! ick.

Buttttttttt, I do admit that I make sure I have my lipgloss/lipstick in my pocket or accessible near by so that if I'm kissing someone I can reapply it! I hate the feeling of bare lips. (I don't like the color of mine) lol

persephonewillo

i don't avoid it.

but my s/o does when i'm wearing lipstick/gloss. he loves the way it looks, hates the way it ends up on him and then he can *gasp* TASTE it! LOL

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by persephonewillo
i don't avoid it.

but my s/o does when i'm wearing lipstick/gloss. he loves the way it looks, hates the way it ends up on him and then he can *gasp* TASTE it! LOL

Lol, mine, too!! When he asks for lip balm he always examines it, I suppose to make sure it isn't all caked in sparkles or that I didn't give him lipgloss instead. Sometimes I'll tease him by chasing around trying to kiss him...and if I catch him and lay one on him, I tell him he's so pretty and sparkly!!

CantAffordMAC

LoL sometimes....I hate that my foundation gets on things. Its gotten on my boyfriends shirts before...

He already knows that if he wants a kiss after I put my lips on, then it has to be a tiny peck...I'm not wasting my lipgloss!

One time we were walking through the mall and he kissed me and we went into MAC and he was staring at himself in the mirror and he gasps and says "Your lipgloss has been on me this whole time!" lol. it was funny...

gabi1129

lol. you girls are fun! i dont really worry about it. i love getting lipgloss on my man, he hates it! i've gone to sleep with eye makeup on and it usualy stays in place and looks amazing in the morning. not good i know but it amazes me how well it stays!

HOTasFCUK

My boyfriend hates it when i wear lipgloss or lipstick so if i'm just hanging out with him, i don't wear any! Yes, i prefer his kisses over lipgloss LOL but if we go out i always wear it and tell him he can kiss my cheek if he wants it!!! I always leave my mascara on his pillow or once i saw glitter on his face (reflects antique gold pigment!!!). He really prefers a natural look on me but i like to wear a full face!

LOCa

Hah That Happened To Me Back In HighSchool A Boy Picked Me Up TO Give Me A Big Bear Hug And My Foundation Rubbed On His Shirt Haha. He Didn't Notice Though His Shirt Was Orangish So It Didn't Show That Much Only I Really Noticed It.

glam8babe

only if im going out somewhere.. like if me n my bf are about to go out.. i wont let him kiss my lips coz i dont like reapplying lip products all the time lol

ritchieramone

My husband won't go near me if I even have some lip balm on. He looks at my lips and if he sees the slightest trace of colour or shine, that's it, no way!
ssad.gif

persephonewillo

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Lol, mine, too!! When he asks for lip balm he always examines it, I suppose to make sure it isn't all caked in sparkles or that I didn't give him lipgloss instead. Sometimes I'll tease him by chasing around trying to kiss him...and if I catch him and lay one on him, I tell him he's so pretty and sparkly!!

ROFL!! i do that too
greengrin.gif

NutMeg

My boyfriend is very suspicious of lip products ever since I kissed him while wearing a lip pumper and forgot to tell him about it. He thought he was having a allergic reaction to something, and to this day he thinks I did it on purpose. He's so cute. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup around him unless we're going out. We're in a long distance relationship so whenever we see each other we pretty much laze around and spend a lot of time together, so it's pretty easy to get away without makeup.

ArsenicKiss

My last man would never kiss me if I was wearing gloss or lipstick. But, he used to joke if he was kissing my face and I was wearing powder that he liked how it tasted.

pahblov

My boyfriend always goes in for a kiss right after I've put my lips on. He thinks its funny that I pout and have to reapply.

SparklingWaves

I wear a lot of matte long wearing lipsticks. They don't budge. I don't worry about it. I kiss as much as I want. If I am going out, I may put on a dab of gloss on top. Just blot and go at it, Baby.

babiid0llox

Yes, not only kissing even hugging. And that's not only just with my 'significant other' it's with everybody.

It's like a reflex or something even if I'm not wearing makeup I automatically think my makeup is gonna be ruined
nonono.gif
(paranoid??)

Btw prettysecrets if that's you in your pic you're really pretty
whistle.gif
lol

chocolategoddes

Air hugs and kisses!

I don't wear a lot on my lips but a sheer balm, so I can kiss but I won't go all crazy on the guy and end up smearing my makeup on his face.. or other body part
winks.gif

KikiB

If I know I'll be in a situation where I'll be kissing a guy, I trade my lipsticks for some flavoured glosses, mainly the VS Beauty Rush glosses. I know that guys would prefer us to be more natural, or no makeup...but face it: nothing gets between me and my full face.