Aziza's "Post Your Bold Lip Of the Day" Challenge

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I knew you would look HOT with red lips!! I love Snow White...you look amazing girl!!!!!

Thanks Tish!!
smiles.gif
I'm happy I tried it. Now I'm gonna walk outside in public...*nervous*

dreamer246

Woah. Looks like NYX has some nice colored lippies! How is the texture of it though? As good as MAC's? I swear by MAC lippies and so far I haven't found any that can rival them.
girlhaha.gif

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Woah. Looks like NYX has some nice colored lippies! How is the texture of it though? As good as MAC's? I swear by MAC lippies and so far I haven't found any that can rival them.
girlhaha.gif

For a dollar or two, NYX lipsticks are great investments. This one actually lasted quite long and it's moisturizing. This is from the NYX lips line not the NYX round lipsticks line. Supposedly the lips line is more pigmented. It's very easy to glide on. I like it.
smiles.gif

I like MAC lippies but they're not a must. The MAC lippies I have don't last super long and are comparable to NYX's lippies

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by L1LMAMAJ
For a dollar or two, NYX lipsticks are great investments. This one actually lasted quite long and it's moisturizing. This is from the NYX lips line not the NYX round lipsticks line. Supposedly the lips line is more pigmented. It's very easy to glide on. I like it.
smiles.gif

I like MAC lippies but they're not a must. The MAC lippies I have don't last super long and are comparable to NYX's lippies

Thanks, I will check it out. I hope they have the NYX lips line l/s here.

L1LMAMAJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer246
Thanks, I will check it out. I hope they have the NYX lips line l/s here.

It's like 1 dollar on nyxcosmetics.com right now in the special sale section but they are only for certain colors. The whole lips line is on sale for 50% off on nyxcosmetics.com and cherryculture.com so i think it's like $2. hth

Arisone

Awww, this thread hasn't been active for some time now.
nonono.gif
girl_devil.gif

NYX Cherry l/l + Russian Red Lipstick with Nars Diablo Lip Lacquer
graucho.gif

P1010850.jpg

Subculture l/l + Electro Lipstick with Heathrette Sock Hop Lipglass
winks.gif

P1010843.jpg

NYX Cherry l/l + Rapturous Mattene
shockt.gif

P1010828.jpg

Spice l/l + Lavender Whip with Ever So Rich CremeSheen Glass
yahoo.gif

P1010847.jpg

Subculuture Lipliner + Hollywood Nights Lipstick with Petite Indulgence Cremesheen Glass
sneaky.gif

P1010837.jpg

dreamer246

^^ I like the picture, it looks like it could qualify for a MAC color collection ad.
winks.gif

What do you have on your lips?

Sushi~Flower

Bold Blue Lips???Heck why not....lol
DSCF8646.jpg

DSCF8655.jpg

MAC Kohl Liner Smooth Blue
Greenstroke p/p
Cool Heat e/s
Clarity e/s
Snowgirl l/g
Virgin Silver e/s

jmgjwd

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayeeh
Absolutely fabulous! I love it all - the earings, the eye makeup, the lips. damn, girl. You totally pulled of a bold eye with a bold lip without looking over done. Brava, babe!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!!! Last week, a MAC MA suggested using cherry lipliner with Morange lipstick, which I think would be a somewhat similar lip to yours, but was hesitant to try it....you've convinced me that I have to...Love it!!

dreamer246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi~Flower
Bold Blue Lips???Heck why not....lol
DSCF8646.jpg

DSCF8655.jpg

MAC Kohl Liner Smooth Blue
Greenstroke p/p
Cool Heat e/s
Clarity e/s
Snowgirl l/g
Virgin Silver e/s