[B]Macy's - Horror Story!!!![/B] And Question?????

SmokeSignal16

Clinique really can't do anything about it sadly. I experienced that first hand when me and my counter manager went to our seminar, Macys wanted to pull us out early so we could go back and make phone calls to get pre-sells when it was only the first week to pre-sell and we were just 2% short of that weeks goal! We told all of the exec's but they couldn't do much about it except buy us time, it really sucks.

girloflowers

OK, so I'm getting some de ja vu.
A couple of days ago at work everything was just getting to me, gift, shitty customers all day, way, WAY too many hours (try regulary having to do 45 hour weeks when i signed up for 22-25 hours) etc.
So i was chatting to one of the girls at another counter and i just couldn't take it and started crying. Anyway i ended up talking to the cosmetics manager and telling her how unhappy i was with my job and how i'd like to apply elsewhere and stuff.
It all seemed fine at first, lots of the other counter managers gave me references and so did the cosmetics manager, but nooow.

they're trying to make me stay! like bribing me with extra time off around NYE and my birthday and stuff :/trying to guilt trip me basically.
this is so not fun
ssad.gif

sorry to hijack your thread but it seriously was like de ja vu

SarahC0612

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
I know exactly how you feel! I work for clinique at a similar department store, and at least three times a day it's "Have you opened any cards yet? Why not? You should have opened at least one. It's really not that hard."
I am here to F*** SELL MAKEUP, NOT SELL YOUR SHITTY CARD THAT RIPS PEOPLE OFF.

I'm going to apply at a god damn fast food chain, im so sick of this soulless retail bullshit. x.x

AWESOME! Well said!