B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful swatches

Ggxox

Hello girlies! So I have been having a major sort through my stuff lately and found these pics of my B make up. I took most of these pics months ago for one of my step cousins out in Australia who is a B fanatic! I was going to delete them all but thought they may be of some use to people who a) aren’t near a store or b) find the catalogue/websites not being a true representation of the actual product.

All the pics were taken with NO flash and in natural daylight so are pretty accurate. I have been collecting B for a long time so some colours go back to early 2005 and may have changed slightly now. I have some lip and other swatches around which I’ll upload at another time.

ALL CLICKABLE IMAGES!

PRESSED EYESHADOWS

BROWNS AND NEUTRALS

Beach- is on a holiday at the moment…will be back soon reformulated!

B Friend-this is quite an old batch and looks more like OB1 here. Please bear in mind it’s a lot lighter now.

Boston

GOLDS AND YELLOWS

Buttercup

Bethlehem-hmm can you tell I love this colour just a little bit? I will try and get a more decent pic!

Burnish

GREEEEEEENS-MY FAVES!

Botswanna-my love of life! If you don’t have this colour buy it…now! Have gone through several of these since this pic was taken! Also may look slightly more shimmery new.

Beatrix- love this colour to bits too!

Bay

Brag-very underrated colour; so lurvely.

Bentley

TURQUOISES

Busker

Banger

Boogie

BLUES

Beck- I actually don’t use this colour a lot but it looks pretty badly treated here…it’s very, very old but the colour hasn’t changed much.

Bluebell

Birdy

Broadway

PURPLES

B Never-this one is a bit of everything: blue, grey and lilacy purple!

Bogart- this looks a bit neglected too...I saved it though!

Blur

PINKS

Bubble- umm don’t be an idiot like me and drop Bubble on the floor! This is the one that looks white but reflects pink. An amazing highlighter.

B Delight- probably an ickle bit lighter now.

Blossom- more pinky pink, for some reason I got a coral/pink batch.

Baker- I ruined this one by trying to create a leopard print on my eye…don’t ask!

EYECREAMS

*With the eyecreams I found the swatch underneath is more accurate**

GOLDS AND ORANGES

Beam-pale gold

Bedazzled-gorgeous gold! So, so hard to get an accurate photo for this one

Brisk- as bright as you can get! The perfect orange colour. If you're too scared to wear this colour alone tone it down with Bigshot over the top.

BROWNS

Bedroom- dark, dark brown. If you find black eyeliner too heavy try this one

Beezer

MORE GREEEEENS

Biz-this is such a pretty green, not only is it a green but also reflects gold.

Bleep- Bright, bright greeeeen!

Bottle Green- is what the name says...

Bramble- I'm so sorry but looks like my Bramble has all gone! The container colour is very accurate though.

BLUES

Brook-metallic blue and very vibrant!

PINKS

Beleek- pretty pale pink. The perfect base colour to any look and beautiful on its own.

SILVERS, GREYS AND BLACKS

Bullet-If you want an Ice Queen look use this!

HB- The perfect liquid smokey grey. If you're new to make up and don't know what colours to use for an easy smokey eye get this. Now!

B Black- grey black so not as intense.

LIPGLOSS

Bebe

B Have

LIPCREAMS

Ballet- a gorgeous milky pinky brown

Banter- My favourite lipcream by far. Gorgeous metallic peach with an orange flavour. Yum!

Blab- my second favourite lipcream. This is the perfect neutral lipcolour.

Belle- Brown with a hint of pink

LIPSTICKS

Banquet-I got this for my Mum, it looks beautiful on blondes! It comes out so much paler on the lips which is why I swatchec it on my hand.

Buzz-sheer pink

LIPTINTS

Bluff- this is the colour of the season lovelies!

Bustle-this is great for you redheads out there like moi! Gorgeous bronze with the taste of chocolate

LIP SCRUBS

Mint Julips- Okay so I know this isn't make up but for those that haven't seen what the lip scubs look like...here you go!

GLITTERS

**I find no photos do glitter justice so these cuties are even MORE bedazzling in real life!**

Iris- White glitter with gold reflects. Goes perfectly with Blessed eyecream. Beautiful!

Poodle Pink-sweet silver pink-goes with Bolly glitter eyecream

Silver Glitter- wear this wear bullet!

I have more glitters to add but for the meantime a close up photos of my glitter imps for Christmas last year

FACE POWDER/BRONZERS

Burlesque face powder- this looks a little worn, sorry! I wear it nearly every day. It is a translucent powder which you can wear alone, to set foundation/concealer or with a wet brush for a more intense pigment.

Bermuda Bronzer- This is currently being reformulated. I have an old batch. As it has no unflattering orange tones this means it's the perfect bronzer for everyone and trust me girls, I'm a redhead and I can't be applying stuff to make me look like Jodie Marsh!

BLUSHERS

POWDER

[Blush-this is my fave blush from B and a little goes a long way. It's not as orange as it looks when it goes on (well as long as you don't apply the whole pot!!!). Highly recommended for contouring and concealing redness.

CREAM

Bongo- I really like this colour- the perfect reddy brown. The creams are so beautiful on dry skin and give a beautiful dewy look which is what you'll get from a colour like this.

xoxo

Ggxox

Hello lovelies! I'm sorry I neglected this. I decided to re-do my swatches completely as I got a new camera fairly recently. I'm still going to leave the above going but these are the new ones. So I started with the lipglosses. This is not all the lipglosses B does, just the ones I own. All photos are in the best daylight I could find and no flash has been used. I've recently started a blog where I will be updating my swatches etc. The link to that is in my sig. So I hope you enjoy! (all clickable thumbnails).

Lipgloss swatches-all clickable thumbnails

xoxo