baby adrian has arrived 11/14/2006

Shimmer

Congratulations....
smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

awwwww he's a cutie, congrats to your little boy. How is your daughter reating to him? i bet she's overjoyed to have a little brother to play with
greengrin.gif
Congratulations!

queenofdisaster

thank you girls! i feel great. my daughter was VERRRY apprehensive at first, she even said she didn't like him, but now she's in love. he's a wonderful baby. my hubby and i have gotten lots of sleep now that adrian has adjusted to his new home. and he is the most adorable thing ever. i am enjoying him very much... i wish he would stay tiny!!!

MarieLisa_Smile

Heather,

Congrats! Girl, he's soo precious! Awwee, 3 days after my birthday... Ol wells, he's still a November baby! How are you? I miss you! I wanted to say Congrats again to you and your lovely family !
clap.gif
clap.gif

queenofdisaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieLisa_Smile
Heather,

Congrats! Girl, he's soo precious! Awwee, 3 days after my birthday... Ol wells, he's still a November baby! How are you? I miss you! I wanted to say Congrats again to you and your lovely family !
clap.gif
clap.gif

aww oh how i miss everyone, too... but i'm so needed by my needy babies these days (HA HA) that i rarely have any time for the computer... and oh, my mac obsession. it's gone. but i hope it's just a phase. anywho... thank you to everyone for your kind words!!!! puts a smile on my face!!!
cheerleader.gif
love you all!!!!