Barbie event pics.

geeko

Had a rockin time with my friend during the barbie event yesterday.
the barbie models are SO SO SO pretty....

here are some pics from the event

Haha...they even had a barbie dressed like the one that they are selling...minus the traincase and plus the guitar
barbie_event3.jpg

Lol...they are a plump barbie too....so cute!
barbie_event4.jpg

barbie_event5.jpg

barbie_event6.jpg

the eye make up that the MA did for me
barbieeotd.jpg

barbieopeneyes.jpg

MxAxC-_ATTACK

cute!!

The dudes behind the models have this look like "I sooooOOoOO Dont want to be here wearing this Barbie shirt"

Sanne

OMG that seemed like so much fun!! when I looked at the first pic, I thought that I was looking at shopping window mannequins, but those where all real models!!!those lashes look fab on you btw!!

Ms. Z

Your makeup looks very nice.
thmbup.gif

That event must've been fun.
Do you know what colors they used for your eyes (the color on the outer & inner corner looks purple)?

geeko

the purplish in the inner and outer corner which the MA used on me is moth brown e/s (lucky jade was used as a eyeshadow base) in the middle the MA used magic dust e/s and he used beauty burst over the outer corner of the lid and springtime skipper under my eyes

amoona

omg that looks like sooo much fun!!! where was this?! it looks like it was a really big event. my counter had a freakin barbie dream house!!!! it was crazy haha the biggest barbie loves mac event in the northwest region or something. i wish i had pics :-(