**Be Careful with Bargainpad ebayer**

KAIA

Hello! I was bidding on this MAC 150 brush for 15 bucks..(too good to be true!) so after that I checked for some feedback, here on specktra, and OH SURPRISE! he/she had very bad feedback, all her/his brushes are fake, some of them (like the 150) did not look fake, but that's the trick.. they don't look but they are.. anyway, I just wanted to let you know people out there to be careful.
And I wrote him/her an e-mail saying that I am not going to pay for it, because they are absolutely fake, 'cause after that I started to check the rest of the brushes, like the 190 and 187 looked very fake, and that I didn't care if she/he leaves me negative feedback, because I was going to report this auctions.

Nomi Abebe

I just got my 190 from this seller and also work at the Cosmetic Company in Nashville. The key here is to look at the silver piece or ferrull that holds the brushes to the handle.

Look at the first picture which is from bargainpad and it has very light lines on the ferrull and not deep groves like the second image (also an ebay seller). This is how you can tell if what you are buying is authentic or fake. Also the brush came in retail packaging and same UPC at the store. You can make you own assumptions, but looks real to me.