Beautycrunch.com- Huge Sale

thespry

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfecttenn
Huge Stila sale going on @ BeautyCrunch.com. Just thought to let everyone know!

Boooooo... I had a bunch of items picked out before I realized that they don't ship anywhere outside the US!
ssad.gif

perfectdefect

Quote:
Originally Posted by thespry
Boooooo... I had a bunch of items picked out before I realized that they don't ship anywhere outside the US!
ssad.gif

I hate that I get excited but then get so angry when place don't ship outside the US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectdefect
I hate that I get excited but then get so angry when place don't ship outside the US.

I agree. But then I'm kind of relieved because my cc is safe.
th_LMAO.gif

L1LMAMAJ

join the email list because sometimes they have stila warehouse sales and everything is ridiculously cheap and they'll have more stuff than they have on there now.
greengrin.gif

lolli

I just received the Runway Eyes and the Smokey Eye palette from Beauty Crunch. They are both gorgeous - I love Stila! The Runway Eyes palette has the most beautiful burgandy brown color. And on of them came with a black kajol (?) eyeliner. It is such lush inky black color and stays well in the waterline. I will definely be ordering more eyeliners from Stila - hopefull they will have some in stock at Beauty Crunch soon.

Thistle702

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolli
I just received the Runway Eyes and the Smokey Eye palette from Beauty Crunch. They are both gorgeous - I love Stila! The Runway Eyes palette has the most beautiful burgandy brown color. And on of them came with a black kajol (?) eyeliner. It is such lush inky black color and stays well in the waterline. I will definely be ordering more eyeliners from Stila - hopefull they will have some in stock at Beauty Crunch soon.

Lolli,
So your experience w/ Beauty Crunch was positive? This is the first I've heard of them and their prices are AMAZING...
choochoo.gif

Are their shipping prices reasonable? Does it take long to get there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've just gotten out of a bad purchasing situation and am leery of a "too good to be true" thing.

Thanks much!
Lisa

lolli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistle702
Lolli,
So your experience w/ Beauty Crunch was positive? This is the first I've heard of them and their prices are AMAZING...
choochoo.gif

Are their shipping prices reasonable? Does it take long to get there?

Sorry for all the questions, but I've just gotten out of a bad purchasing situation and am leery of a "too good to be true" thing.

Thanks much!
Lisa

Hi Lisa
wavey.gif

I had a very good experience with Beautycrunch - their shipping was reasonable and it took about a week for shipping (but it wasn't priority or express mail).

revoltofagirl

loooove beautycrunch! I just purchased the "in the spotlight" set (with the cute silver clutch!) for $18!! I think it was originally $50. I'm always having to talk myself out of buying things from there because I don't necessarily need it but it's such a good deal
smiles.gif

lilyily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birgit
They do ship outside the u.s... Just send them an email....

How sure are you?

Their site says

Quote:
We're sorry, we are currently unable to accept orders to be billed or shipped to destinations outside the U.S. we apologize for any inconvenience.