Becoming a MAC Pro store manager???

GirlyDork

I have decided that my life dream is to become the manager of a MAC Pro store. I have to go to college, no matter what, according to my mom. That was part of my life plan before I was born anyway. While I'm at college, what courses should I take? How do I prepare now that I'm 14 years old and a freshman in high school?

I know it's a bit far ahead, but hey...I REALLY want this!

XOXO Peace & Love,

Sarah

P.S. My dream school so far is DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. IDK if that helps with choosing courses, but I wanna go there because campus life is great and my grandpa actually went there. Also, I'm a Midwestern girl at heart. I was born in McHenry, IL, and both of my parents are from the Midwest. (Mom is from the Chicago area and Dad is from Green Bay, Wisconsin.) Anyway, enough of my rambling...

BEA2LS

i am not sure about college courses - maybe marketing or buisness? a word of advice is to start working retail asap. i know MAC (and other make-up counters, etc.) loves people with selling/retail/customer service experience. if you start working retail in high school part time, you'll have a good ten years under your belt by the time you finish college.