Before-During-After -- Rocking the new products

jettica

The lovely people over at Lilylolo.co.uk sent me some gorgeous products which I will review in full at another point.​
A full list of the products that I used at the end of this post.​
So here I am, spotty as hell but ready for make up, note the bags under the eyes. It’s about 8:10am here.​

The fist step – Lily Lolo Nude cover up . I applied this with a soft brush over my spotty chin, under my eyes and anywhere else that I thought needed evening out.​
The result was somewhat less red and uneven me. I decided not to put any foundation over the top as I only have the liquid stuff and that makes me breakout. Time to give my poor skin a rest!​
Next, Lilylolo Cupcake Blush . I applied this with a large, soft, round brush. I made a fish face and dusted it onto my cheeks. This stuff is amazing and the colour gives a nice rosy glow. Usually I find blusher a little too over powering for my face but paired with the cover up evening me out it worked lovely.​
Pinky, peachy cheeks. Love it. Just for eyes now.​

Simple cat eye. In hindsight I should’ve added a little bit of pinky/red gloss.​
Tips on improvement?​
Products used:

Face
Eyes
UDPP
Barry M Liquid Eyeliner
Urban Decay Eyeshadow – Oil Slick
L’Oreal Mascara​

amyzon

It made your skin look very even! You don't have a single line under your eyes, I am so jealouS!