Beigey Nude MAC blush?

Winthrop44

What would be my best choices for a beigey-nude MAC powder blush? I have light skin with yellow undertones. I've tried Sincere but it seems too orange on me. Would Strada be a possibility? Anything else? I think I'm looking for something beiger than Blushbaby. Tenderling is often suggested as a nude blush but it doesn't show up on me. I don't want peachy either...
SOS.gif

kimmy

strada should be perfect for you.
winks.gif
if you can, go to a counter and try a couple different ones on.
smiles.gif

Winthrop44

Thanks ladies. I ordered Strada! Unfortunately my nearest counter is over an hour and a half away, so I usually end up ordering online.

yummy411

hi winthrop... i know you already ordered, but what color range are you? i'm nc37 and i like harmony.. it works as a blush/could be bronzer without any shimmer.. it's perfect without making me feel too dark, just enough color. i just discovered it, cuz i'm usually checking out the sheertone shimmers, etc.. but harmony is my new found love. i'll have to try strada too!

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummy411
hi winthrop... i know you already ordered, but what color range are you? i'm nc37 and i like harmony.. it works as a blush/could be bronzer without any shimmer.. it's perfect without making me feel too dark, just enough color. i just discovered it, cuz i'm usually checking out the sheertone shimmers, etc.. but harmony is my new found love. i'll have to try strada too!

I'm NC20. Next time I make it to a counter I will check out Harmony, but I'm thinking it may be too dark for me?

aquarius11

I'm glad Strada is what you were looking for. I'm getting to this thread a little late, but when I read what shade of blush you were wanting, I immediately thought Strada. Use a light hand when first applying it because it has a tendency of looking muddy if applied too heavy. With your skin tone, I recommend gradually building up the color slowly and go from there depending if you achieved your "nude" look. HTH! Enjoy your new Strada...it's one of my faves!

ETA: Oh, I just remembered I'm wearing Strada in my avatar pic...in this case, I used it as a contour color with a tad bit of Sincere blush on the apples of my cheeks. I'm not sure if you can even tell the colors since the avatar pic is so small, but I thought I'd give you an idea of what it looks like...and I'm a NC25-30.