Best eye pencils? I'm moving from Mac

IslandGirl77

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeni
Rimmel and Bourjois. My bf loves Rimmel pencils for the smudge factor and I love their liquid liners.

Ooo yes, I have their liquid liner and I love it.

Katja

I use Rimmel's black brow liner on my eyes. I also have their regular pencil eyeliner, but that doesn't stay nearly as long as the eyebrow pencil.
smiles.gif

martygreene

Prestige Soft Blend Khol Eyeliner are amazing, very similar to MAC's kohls, but with the added perks of not being MAC and being cheap!

giz2000

Styli-Style makes this great angled liner (it's flat) that wears like iron...you don't need a sharpener for it either...I got it at CVS

design

jordana is great, and they were recently featured in allure a few months ago. they are at walgreens. if your looking for liquid, loreal lineur intense is great too!

charismaticlime

I love Annabelle's eyeliners - they have a wide colour selection for a drugstore brand. However, it's only available in Canada.

ginger9

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismaticlime
I love Annabelle's eyeliners - they have a wide colour selection for a drugstore brand. However, it's only available in Canada.

I second that! It's dirty cheap and totally awesome
clap.gif

kirari

Styli-Style's flat eyeliners are my absolute favorite. I also like the Rimmel ones, and Physicians Formula's RetroGlo liners (though part of me is just biased towards the packaging, lol).