Bidders truly deserve fakey crap Mac!

BellaItalia1969

This auction caught my attention because seller actually says that "I don't believe these are Mac"
The photo shows very battered,scratched up boxes,of course these are not blinking genuine..yet the bidding is going strong ..currently £105 for 125 pieces!!
I do think that some bidders deserve these fakes,and losing their money...how more bluntly can you be ...these are not Mac...wth honestly!
Whoever the top bidder is..this is my conclusion " that somewhere in UK,a village is missing it's idiot
tong.gif

Reported

seller:4charlie02
s.gif
look at their feedbackFAKE!!!!!!! 100% COUNTERFIET!!!!! PAYPAL & EBAY HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED**incantrix** ( 1260
iconRedStar_25x25.gif
)
01-May-09 14:28 MAC EYE PIGMENT FULL SIZE FROZEN WHITE BNIB (#220399612524)

ASSORTED COLOURS EYE PIGMENTS IN MAC BOXES 125 BNIB on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 05-Jun-09 13:32:10 BST)
%21BTWJd+w%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoH-DcEkJw1zHMKBKH9SHwknw%7E%7E_1.JPG

RedRibbon

And ideal for selling at car boots or market stalls? If you buy high end products from a market stall and expect it to be real then you bring it on yourself!

BellaItalia1969

Red i know and it makes me mad! You are abs right,i just dont do this sympathy no more for all this numpties who a) cannot read the whole listing b) are blind c) greedy or combination of all of it !
Ages ago one of my listings for authentic B.Brown palette,got cancelled because i used pictures from B.B website arghh ...but this seller actually states in the listing that These pigments are NOT real Mac!Perfect for resale ....yeah perfect for a skip or trash can !
Gawd what typical greedy moronic ....
censored.gif
censored.gif
censored.gif

and on that note goodnight
winks.gif

kalz

Yeah some of them really deserve fake crap. They just might as well go to the stores and buy since they know that 99% selling mac on ebay are fakes.. Dont take the risk. In this case bidders know its fake and still buy it.. Maybe they just wanna sell it off later!! wth.. Seriously..

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
Yeah some of them really deserve fake crap. They just might as well go to the stores and buy since they know that 99% selling mac on ebay are fakes.. Dont take the risk. In this case bidders know its fake and still buy it.. Maybe they just wanna sell it off later!! wth.. Seriously..

Everyone's in agreement on this one. Blatant stupidity, greed and/or illiteracy of the buyer....feel no remorse for this one. All the buyer will do is take them out of that beat up box and list the bottles solo or even sell them with the boxes to an idiot who doesn't expect a box that beat up. Future seller....make sure you take those crappy picures further away from the product so noone catches on that it's a POS. Crappy but so true. Boys and girls, that's lesson one on how to scam YOUR future buyer (needs game show music from the 60's to make it comical).
winks.gif

BellaItalia1969

Actually i came across this monstrous fake Mac mascara...girls it has "3D rotating brush"
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
wooohoooo...I must buy one ASAP.Nice green toxic packaging!!The whole lot reminds me of box i have seen at my local DIY centre ,which contained poison for garden weeds!
angry.gif

I have seen one of these in my dep.store but it is Lancome mascara...retails at £19.99
winks.gif

%21BTptn+g%212k%7E$%28KGrHgoOKj%21EjlLmZDmvBKJnFiuFhw%7E%7E_1.JPG

seller:

s.gif
neesysbargains08

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by brassdancer
I sometimes genuienly want to PM some people bidding on fake mac, but some people just deserve it

If it's real obvious fakes, I've had a history of contacting the buyers based on the feedback left to the seller or vice versa. I've let them know the packaging flaws or if MAC ever even made the item. Some stay believing the seller and some thank you for the message....so far it's been a 95% to 5% in the sellers' favor. A lot will not even take the message as being sent out of sincerity because it's just really irrational to some that others would care. I was really jealous of that girl who won Evil Spirit Foundation on Ebay....so jealous. Beware though, Ebay is the mafia sometimes and looks after their own....in this case, the sellers paying the listing and final value fees as well as that Paypal fee that goes back to da Feebay man.
winks.gif

LoopyLoo

Ebay protects sellers of counterfeit items as you can't leave negative feedback if you contact the seller first and then get a refund.

SO IMPORTANT: IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COUNTERFEIT ITEM, REPORT IT TO EBAY AND GO FROM THERE - ignore ebay's encouragement to contact the seller to resolve the dispute first. BITTER EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME DO NOT CONTACT THE SELLER OR AGREE TO SEND IT BACK TO SELLER TO VERIFY - THE SELLER WILL DENY IT IS FAKE, EVEN ON RECEIPT OF SAID ITEM AND YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR EVIDENCE BACK TO THEM.
Better to get the refund via ebay insurance, then you have rights, including the right to warn others by leaving negative feedback.

How convoluted is that? Sellers are laughing all the way to the bank.

angi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLoo
Ebay protects sellers of counterfeit items as you can't leave negative feedback if you contact the seller first and then get a refund.

SO IMPORTANT: IF YOU SUSPECT YOU HAVE RECEIVED A COUNTERFEIT ITEM, REPORT IT TO EBAY AND GO FROM THERE - ignore ebay's encouragement to contact the seller to resolve the dispute first. BITTER EXPERIENCE HAS TAUGHT ME DO NOT CONTACT THE SELLER OR AGREE TO SEND IT BACK TO SELLER TO VERIFY - THE SELLER WILL DENY IT IS FAKE, EVEN ON RECEIPT OF SAID ITEM AND YOU HAVE GIVEN YOUR EVIDENCE BACK TO THEM.
Better to get the refund via ebay insurance, then you have rights, including the right to warn others by leaving negative feedback.

Can you say a bit more about ebay insurance, ad how it works, as it's not something that I've heard of. Thanks!

LoopyLoo

Basically if you receive an item you think is fake, it should be reported to ebay, not the seller.
Ebay will then do its own investigation.

If you have been found to be in the right, ebay will suspend the members account for a set time and refund the items value, either themselves, or by direct withdrawal from the seller. This is my understanding.

If ebay has found in your favour, you then have proof and therefore a legal right to leave negative feedback. If you leave negative feedback without proof (ie, reporting to ebay and letting them do the investigation), ebay will remove the negative feedback themselves (they automatically always investigate when negative feedback is left), whether you like it or not, on behalf of the seller.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoopyLoo

Lisa,I won't mention this sellers name but has she actually issued "libel"writ against you for damages?
Just curious
th_confused_new.gif
as purely because of her attitude i would not buy Mac or any other products she sells no matter what !
th_loser.gif

Lol i emailed a seller just to ask if her mascara had batch code ( to assert authenticity) she did not reply and blocked me from bidding on her auctions
winks.gif
hmmmm before you say anything it was not Mac it was BeneFit Bad Gal mascara.... what conclusions shall i draw.... i think she does not like me
weeping.gif
weeping.gif

LoopyLoo

Incidentally, just found out that if you suspect an item is listed as authentic when it is not, you can report it and if ebay agrees with you, they will remove the listing and - get this - refund the seller for the item listing
th_confused_new.gif