Birthday Haul

YvetteJeannine

May 19 was my B-day, and Matthew (my husband) took me to The Galleria in Poughkeepsie (a two hour drive...should'a just gone to Westfarms...The Galleria didn't have a Sephora or a F/S MAC store; only a Filenes counter
ssad.gif
)...Anyway, here's what I got:

Eyeshadows:

Honey Lust
Knight Devine
Humid (to go with the "Swimming" I bought a couple weeks ago)

Lipglasses:

Mouthwatering
Dreamy
eyelove.gif

I wanted Varneesh, but they didn't have it
weeping.gif

Lipstick:

Tanarama
Half/Half

Blush:

Sweet as Coca

Fluidline:

Royal Wink (I got "Dipdown" a couple weeks back, and I wanted RW too, but the Meriden Mall counter didn't have it at the time..Oh well, got it now!!!)

Brushes:

I was also going to get the 187 "Skunk Brush", but they were out of stock on this too!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH
angry.gif

I also wanted to get the new Sundressing Pigments, but guess what (can you guess, can you?).....Yup, outta stock on those too. That's why I much prefer to go to a mall where there's also a F/S store!! Oh well, Matt said he'd take me to Westfarms in a couple weeks so I can pick up the rest of my list...(for those of whom do not reside in the state of Connecticut, Wfarms is only the best mall in the state (IMO)!

Oh, I'd be remiss if I didn't give a HUGE thanks to Dawn (Holstrom4) for trading me BNIB MSF in Porcelain Pink...I L
eyelove.gif
VE this!!! Thanks, Dawn
th_worship.gif

Thanks for looking, ladies!!
wavey.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Belated wishes!! Sounds like you got some great items to add to your collection! BTW, it was a pleasure swapping with you!!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

TrusyMyEyes

Great haul..wow westfarm..i am soo on the west coast..never heard of that mall..

Oh yea i remember you did buy swimming a couple weeks back..humid is sooo tight..i use it mostly with sprout though. I wasn't in to MAC at the time when I bought those two..and come to find out sprout is LE.